• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UC Crew Battles...part 2?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Why should it matter if we let other schools participate? UCR is still going to **** the **** out of them too.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
I think Mike Y cried
You don't know what's it's like to actually see your University, without 3 of their best players, get ***** by some sh*tty school from Riverside with a gay guy as its captain, and you can't do anything about it because you already graduated. (I purposely used a very general phrase like "gay guy" so as to refer to anyone from there, so it could apply to Knivez, JTB, or Luigi MORONo)

I'm playing in this next one no matter what

P.S. When are you going to come visit David??

Knivez

Smash Ace
lol too many good posts.

luigi cries like a beach.

jtb was the captain, but luigi and keith DID make out on the drive over to ken's.

further nonchalant repartee...

Knivez

Smash Ace
I was bored, so I made a little trailer for this. That is, if it happens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Holy shiet, thats really Luigi with dyed brown hair singing. I can't believe you got JTB and his sisters to dance along with you. Even neighborhood P is in the video if you look carefully. I think he was washing dirty dishes and spinning around like a tard, even though in real life he's not black.

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
I graduated UCSD.... as UC smash champion! :-D

... phew... it's a good thing I graduated.... saves me a good ****** by you guys...

I hope this happens, I want to go and cheeer.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
irvine got ***** that badly last time? did mike y or azeem play, or who actually was on the team.

Dodger

Smash Ace
LoL, thanks Mike :-)

The UCI team was manacloud, me, and 3 friends of mine who rarely go to tournaments. Azeem and Byron didn't go, and Mike Y was there, but not allowed to play because he had graduated.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to the videos from that day? I could of sworn some of it was recorded.

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
Well I graduated from UCSD, so I'm pretty much out. The only one at UCSD would be Azn Lep since he's attending next Fall. I'd love to see who wins between AVC, UCR and CSUN though.
look at edrees owning. lucky *** hugo, edrees isnt gonna beat his as$$ like he did in that az tourney hahaha.

wow okay UCI will win like they shoudlve last time you nuuuuubbs

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow Azeem, STFU

Irvine gets ***** by everyone

jmic

Smash Ace
Haha, I bet you guys haven't heard of UC Merced. Now that's barely a UC, only having been open for literally 3 years. And yes, I attend this school. Our smash scene is pretty small, and I'm amongst the "ranked" players, haha. Maybe we could attend the NorCal edition of the UC Crew Battles?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
LoL, thanks Mike :-)

The UCI team was manacloud, me, and 3 friends of mine who rarely go to tournaments. Azeem and Byron didn't go, and Mike Y was there, but not allowed to play because he had graduated.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to the videos from that day? I could of sworn some of it was recorded.
They were but one of the Mikes or ROFL has it (Haze, Stone??) I do however have some footage which I might upload for ol' times sake

Top Bottom