• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UC Crew Battles...part 2?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
As most of you might recall, a crew battle between the Southern California UCs to determine which UC was the best. UCSD came out on top, with UCLA coming in second. And you can't forget UCI getting ***** by everyone, including Palmdale.

It was a great experience for everyone, and one that I would be interested in doing again. I haven't heard any plans for a second UC crew battle, so I'm taking the initiative.

I want to know if people would be interested in a second UC crew battle. If no one else steps up, I can try to secure a venue at UC Riverside (not extremely far from all the other UCs, except Santa Barbara). There would be the traditional singles and doubles, but the main highlight of this tournament will be the crew battle.

So is anyone interested?

Knivez

Smash Ace
We are fighting dreamers!

UCR is too strong now. Who dares step up to the challenge?

Will SD rain champion once more?

Will UCI get ***** again?

Is palmdale an actual school?

Will Mike Y ever SHUT THE **** UP?

...other non-sensical trashtalk to help promote this event...

all these questions and more will be answered at the next UC crew battle!!-

GAMBATE!

b itches

Knivez

Smash Ace
good **** emerican, the link you gave us doesnt work.

and csun?? UCR got this.

nublet06

Smash Lord
lol the website is down. type avc.edu in to google and antelope valley college shows up.

Boa, Teba, ROFL, Emerican, ****, and i dont even know if creepy fingers still goes. but that could be our crew. sadly i doubt this will happen tho. and i doubt i will care when it does come around. lol. do it for brawl tho. that would be too good.

Charoo

Smash Champion
LOL yeh we are!! ***!!! www.avc.edu

i remember zander complaining to CAO that we werent even a real school and trying to make us show school ID's n ****, LOL

edit: sounds fun though... cause now teba is in college so we add more **** to the equation
good **** emerican, the link you gave us doesnt work.

and csun?? UCR got this.
the first time I laugh at Alan's post

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Well I graduated from UCSD, so I'm pretty much out. The only one at UCSD would be Azn Lep since he's attending next Fall. I'd love to see who wins between AVC, UCR and CSUN though.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
CSUN wins.

Gabe, Blitz, Romeo, and Me.

There's no point in holding this competition anymore.
Wasn't CSUN going to win last year too? :p

Well I graduated from UCSD, so I'm pretty much out. The only one at UCSD would be Azn Lep since he's attending next Fall. I'd love to see who wins between AVC, UCR and CSUN though.
I think grad students would be allowed to play for their school. It would suck to exclude you and Mike Y :(

Knivez

Smash Ace
we should just exclude Mike Y out of spite.

he suuuucks.

and yea we'll allow alumni and other fuggots associated to the school. I.E- " i once visited the campus for a day".

araknophobik

Smash Master
if alumni's can't play, why is romeo playing? didn't he stop attending that school like 3 yrs ago?

cal poly team rapesies
kira nasty nate me and...i know im forgetting someone =/

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Alumni is already plural. The singular is alumnus. Not to mention you committed the unspeakable error of pluralizing by using an apostrophe. For shame, Socal.

BTW I graduated from UCSB, if I show up randomly I should play :o

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Haha, don't judge our grammer/spelling off of Fabians posts. It's just wrong.

On a side note, it would be great to see some Norcal students come down for this!

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Haha, don't judge our grammer/spelling off of Fabians posts. It's just wrong.

On a side note, it would be great to see some Norcal students come down for this!
It wasn't just Fabian it was Hugo too ;)

Alright I guess I'm in. You guys said no alumni's, but no one said anything about an alumnus. :chuckle:

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Alumni Team? Mike Y, Edrees, Arash, Neal DEE TEE, and Champ (Cuz he graduated from ESL)

Deep Socal too Smart?

And Knivez: What the f*ck do you want? (Get ***** again).

Jayferd

Smash Apprentice
Does anybody have any plans to host this thing? We might be able to do it at UCB. I'd have to talk to a couple of people first, but we could definitely do it.

And for transportation there's this cool train that will go from LA to SF for 9 bucks: www.megabus.com.

Knivez

Smash Ace
P, thanks for pointing out JTB's level of ***********.

and forgive Hugo, for he attends CSUN and that is not a real UC school.

Guess he's learning 'them' english from the gringos rapidos and OSH employees.

once again, UCR will prevail.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Please forgive Knives, his school is only about 4 years old and barely counts as a UC.

You know, it's kind of like when a brand new club opens up. The club doesn't really have any history behind it or any well known members to back its reputation, so it's kind of like an "Everyone is invited" kind of deal. That's what UCR is all about. So long as you can spell Riverside, you're in. Knives barely made it.

Oh, and they'll get ***** by CSUN. That is all.

Knivez

Smash Ace
hahah good try hugo, it's been there for longer than that. I could have gone to other schools *like CSUN and other UCs but why bother when my brother went to UCR and it was close to my house.

But good job on joining the genius ranks that are gabe and romeo. Now you guys can smash together and fail your classes even more.

It's all good though, because playing with crew members in school will make you better at smash. Not only that, but they will also help you decide your career as well.

see you at Lowe's in 10 years when i need help with tiles and equipment.

maybe by then you'll reach a mid-level manager position.

LOL get *****~.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
You know, it's kind of like when a brand new club opens up. The club doesn't really have any history behind it or any well known members to back its reputation, so it's kind of like an "Everyone is invited" kind of deal. That's what UCR is all about. So long as you can spell Riverside, you're in. Knives barely made it.
It's all good though, because playing with crew members in school will make you better at smash. Not only that, but they will also help you decide your career as well.

see you at Lowe's in 10 years when i need help with tiles and equipment.
OMGOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. THat was F*cking Hilarious LOLOLOLOL. Good sh*t guys

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Please forgive Knives, his school is only about 4 years old and barely counts as a UC.

Oh, and they'll get ***** by CSUN. That is all.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:).

Knivez

Smash Ace
i think his name was Eduardo Almeda, Jorge Gomez, or was it Hugo Gonzales? I dont know, some mexicano that came straight off the border riding a red Yoshi.

god that bowser sucks. Good thing i switched to marth and ***** your shiet all over final destination and once again on fountain of dreams.

Luigi was crying afterwards but JTB didnt want to upload that part.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hey, I don't have the video.

I think.

I'm too lazy to look.

Charoo

Smash Champion
so are we having an alumni crew? haha

If not then I'm in CSULB with Ken and Neal =)

Zander805

Smash Ace
i remember zander complaining to CAO that we werent even a real school and trying to make us show school ID's n ****, LOL
HAHAHA YA THAT WAS SO FUNNY!!!
.... and then we let you participate because you guys kept b1tching, and we still beat you

Well anyway, this sounds like a good time, I can get a team together, although we'll be a lot worse than last year.

However, I'm not gonna attend unless it actually becomes UC Crew Battles, not "UC Crew Battles + some other random schools"

that was my problem last year, it was all the UC's... and then some random community college (palmdale's crew)...?

emerican

Smash Ace
zander comes outta nowhere and is STILL PISSED, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

who was the one complaining? if i remember right you cried to caotic even after the rules said it was fine for any college to attend, not just universities.

its all in good fun though.. lighten up zander

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Zander didn't cry, UCSB was the only school good enough to beat UCSD. I think Mike Y cried

Congrats HugS and Knives for making siggable quotes

Azn Lep's got this :grin:

Top Bottom