• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UBC-Overture 3-Vancouver, BC-Nov 7th 2009:Melee, Brawl, Street Fighter 4

Cakeh

Smash Rookie
by the way firefly, were you the guy i played waay over on the side where sf4 was? in melee? just wondering if i met you at all during overture, and if you're actually a red dinosaur.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
by the way firefly, were you the guy i played waay over on the side where sf4 was? in melee? just wondering if i met you at all during overture, and if you're actually a red dinosaur.
You were Steven, right? Bthrow Dair spike FTW? If so, yeah, that was me. And yes, I'm actually a red dinosaur in spirit.

:005:

Ebby56

Smash Cadet
I won't say for sure that I'm better than him, but I think I currently have the advantage 'cuz I beat him in the friendly we played. ;)

When you were kirby? I DEFINITELY won that. If it was teams, I blame AJ.

I don't put too much weight on friendlies, as I did 2 stock Firefly in our post-tourney friendly.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I'm trying to remember when that happened, but I just realised I did play a few matches with you afterwards, but I was having full-blown conversations with other people at the same time, so I was playing really badly. XD Not trying to discredit you or anything, but it goes to show why friendlies don't matter.

:005:

bundtcake

Smash Ace
When you were kirby? I DEFINITELY won that. If it was teams, I blame AJ.

I don't put too much weight on friendlies, as I did 2 stock Firefly in our post-tourney friendly.
Fair enough for you not to put much weight on friendlies, but you didn't beat me. o_O You sure you're not thinking of a different Kirby?

EDIT: Or maybe we're thinking of different matches? I don't remember playing you other than that one friendly, but maybe we did and I'm just being forgetful?

Ebby56

Smash Cadet
I only played one kirby, and he was gameboy style, and I defs remember winning.

You guys should come to the Okanagan, now, its your turn to drive down.

EDIT: Meh, maybe I lost, but I remember beating everyone I played in friendlies/tournament at least once.

Is there any way you guys can send me that reply of the Brinstar game? I've never played against a nade-using snake so it would be useful to study.

bundtcake

Smash Ace
Man, I was sure I won that Kirby vs Ike match, 'cuz I remember thinking afterwards that it was a good idea to pick Kirby because I wasn't sure if I could've won with ROB, but now you're making me doubt myself haha XD

We'll have to settle this for sure at the next tourney we're both at :p

bundtcake

Smash Ace
See, and yet I don't remember any of that @_@ I can't really remember the actual match anymore, I can only remember what I thought afterwards, "Good thing I picked Kirby," "**** that was the best Ike I've faced, but not good enough BWAHAHAHA," but now I'm wondering if somehow I lost the match yet was still thinking those things? o_O Maybe I was sandbagging or only lost 'cuz of a horrible suicide or something?

I don't know anymore! I don't know anything anymore! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh D:

Top Bottom