• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TX Arcadian Results!

Oracle

Smash Master
Doubles: 24 Entrants
1: Pingus and Dingus (Dakpo and Lunchables) ($132.00)
2: Remember the Aliami (McBad and Denti) ($72.00)
3: Mad Science (Dr. Drew and Bluezaft) ($24.00)
4: Strawhat and Luck ($12.00)
5: Abstract Logic and Shokio
5: Super duper pooper scooper
7: JZ from Smashboards
7: Honey I Shrekd the Biforce
9: TXZero and Flashing Fire
9: Southern Gent and Foolish Philosopher
9: The Not So Great Adventures of Rib and Stove
9: Thunder Fairs
13: Withdrawl Love
13: Laser Beam
13: Maruchan
13: TxKHotsauce
17: +1Chromosome
17: TUnnel Vision
17: Seppuku
17: LK-bit
17: Team Only Win
17: Team Algernon
17: #yoloromneyswag
17: Rackball

Singles: 64 Entrants
1: Luck :diddy: ($352.00)
2: Abstract Logic :diddy: ($160.00+$50 OOC Bonus)
3: JZ :ivysaur: ($64.00+$50 OOC Bonus)
4: Zinth :marth: ($32.00)
5: Dr. Drew :mario: ($16.00)
5: Strawhat :falcon: ($16.00)
7: Blink :pit: :diddy:
7: Bluezaft :pikachu: :ness: :marth:
9: Keys
9: Bwett
9: THe Not so Shy Guy
9: UTDZac
13: Real Talk
13: Dad
13: SDJ
13: TxZero
17: Foolish Philosopher
17: Mofro
17: Southern Gent
17: Irish Dude
17: Problemo
17: Sharptooth
17: Ampersand
17: Flashing FIre

Finally a tournament at epik that finishes before midnight! I feel the tournament was a huge success, aside from the late start, and I'm proud of everyone here who did well! Shoutouts to Oklahoma for coming down, and big thanks to Bwett and UTDZac for helping me run the bracket and do seeding. I really liked bracket pools, the helped make everything run a little more smoothly and quickly. Play the pro was also a lot of fun, there were a lot of hype matches (shoutouts to dakpo for losing to artimus in a gw ditto almost immediately lmao). Unfortunately, due to some unforseen circumstances with the power ranking program, I won't be able to add bracket pools to the power ranking :(

Last edited:

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Pretty disappointed in myself considering how well I did at the OKI, but I guess just I wasn't playing my best. Although, if a bad day for me includes coming THAT CLOSE to beating Strawhat, I guess it wasn't that bad :)

Shoutouts to JZ and Zinth for repping OK where I couldn't, McBad for his wtf-tier trash talk, and Texas players in general for being fun to hang out with. You guys keep challenging me to get better and better.

Also @ Oracle Oracle could you put SCG in front of JZ, Zinth, Dad, TxZero, Irish, and myself?

D

Deleted member

Nope, remember the who? We killed the aliami
rip in pieces aliami

TheFoolishPhilosopher

Smash Cadet
Going strong out the gate directly into a brick wall, that's the foolishphilosopher style

Jokes aside, that was some of the most fun I've had at a tournament and I've got tons of stuff to work on now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey @ kevinw0w kevinw0w would you happen to have that Pho house common5 still on your Sd Card? I need it for something and I never saved mine even though I make them :s

BlinkIV

Avenger
Still salty I had to play Drew again in losers. It's like this every tournament.

Shoutouts:

EFF SHOUTOUTS. SHOUTOUT TO ********* THO

kevinw0w

Smash Journeyman
Hey @ kevinw0w kevinw0w would you happen to have that Pho house common5 still on your Sd Card? I need it for something and I never saved mine even though I make them :s
That wasn't actually our setup. I moved our capture card to that setup since our setup couldn't be used as our sd card had some weird stuff on it. The CRT was large and black, on the right side of the venue, left of the tiny grey CRT that had brawl and melee on it until singles started. Hopefully someone can identify whose it was. Sorry about that lunchables :(

TreK

Is "that guy"
Hey just wondering, are there going to be videos of this event ? And if there are, which Youtube channel should I subscribe to ? :V

D

Deleted member

Key word is bracket pools, we did bracket pools and then an actual bracket
He'll add the bracket onto the PR but he'll only do it after KOTH2 this weekend cause a certain DFW player was being whiny about it

Top Bottom