• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two FS's at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
It'd be fun to see Peach and Luigi use both of their Final Smash at the same time, they both play music when they're used.

boom-man97

Smash Journeyman
it would be worse than dividing by zero
all of a sudden the master hand would become real and we would all be skrewed...
but seriously it would be REALLY awsome before that happend

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
Well... we could technically get Giga Jigglypuff, or Laser ROB to go at the same time as another final smash...

What happens when Cook Kirby cooks the Gigalypuff? The most adorable stew ever, that's what.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
That'd make for some sick team battles. Heck, they could even stick in Dual Final Smashes, combining two characters' abilities. Yes, I know that would be a lot of combinations, and they'd never do that. Some teams would be way good anyway, though.

Lucario + Samus
Double Landmasters
King Dedede + PK Starstorm
Luigi or Peach + Marth or Zelda/Shiek
Double Jigglypuffs

Lots of those would be very entertaining.

AbsoluteZero255

Smash Journeyman
That'd make for some sick team battles. Heck, they could even stick in Dual Final Smashes, combining two characters' abilities. Yes, I know that would be a lot of combinations, and they'd never do that. Some teams would be way good anyway, though.

Lucario + Samus
Double Landmasters
King Dedede + PK Starstorm
Luigi or Peach + Marth or Zelda/Shiek
Double Jigglypuffs

Lots of those would be very entertaining.

King Dedede + PK STARSTORM?

Won't PK STarstorm destroy all of the Dees?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
King Dedede + PK STARSTORM?

Won't PK STarstorm destroy all of the Dees?
Can you destroy the Waddle Dees of his Final Smash? Well, either way, as long as team attack was off, you wouldn't have to worry about that. All I was thinking is that that's a lot of unfriendly flying/running/jumping objects for the other team to be attempting to dodge.

dark_tp_link

Smash Cadet
I think it would be awesome if you use 2 link's final smashes, then you do it. You would hear all kind of sound. I wonder what would happen at the end?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
...Wait, so we're discussing something that, admittedly, cannot happen in Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom