• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Showdown

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
This is the official thread for all of the tournaments I'm going to hold.

January 27th at 2pm at Area 51. Address is 711 West Lumsden Avenue Brandon, Fl 33511. Singles and doubles. $10 per person for singles; $20 per team for doubles. Friendly fire will be on. No items. Matches will take place on the following stages: Final Destination, Pokemon Stadium, Yoshi's Story, Dreamland 64, Fountain of Dreams(singles only), and Battlefield All stages will be chosen at random. 2/3; 3/5 finals. Double elimination. Prize money will be divided among 1st., 2nd., 3rd., 70/20/10 respectively.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I see no reason I shouldn't be there in full force...something might come up, but I sorta doubt it.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Aw man this one's gonna be HOT!!! Count me in SaintAnger...I have the day off!

Hmm...how about the tourny name as our crew name? (Twilight Showdown)

And Aqua, I'm not part of the crew? :(

Also Fenrir, I probably might be able to knock two of ur stocks away :p (still not good enough but I'm working on it)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
yo Bane, did you ever happen to put those vids from the last Tampa tourney online? Since I missed it, I wanted to see how the tourney went.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Ditto for free? Sorry, I'm too noobish after seeing the match between Fenrir and noucles, so I don't think I'll win. I want to learn how to use Marth effectively. I might challenge your Marth with my Falco if I'm confident enough...oh and Mankosuki...think we could have a few matches as well? I don't work Monday and Tuesday this week and might meet ya somewhere near USF.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I have no $ to MM. :(

Zaromo: you mean mondy & tuesday of next week? cause it's already thursday you know... hit me up on AIM if you plan to be in the area though.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
DF: Ok...ok....but ONLY $5 bucks...no more.

Manko: I don't have AIM but I have MSN Live Messenger. Wanna just use PMs? And yea...I did mean next week :p sorry

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
DF: sorry, mangz, but Thomas is supposed to be coming, and we can't break that team up...

Zaro: looking forward to it. MM DF falco vs Bowser...you know you want to. He'll agree to it, too...

Anybody wanna MM? I will do a MM with any match, you name it...nothing too expensive, but any character matchup with one of my characters, and you can pick which one...

I will play Fox, Link, Zelda, or Sheik against anybody who wants one. you name the character I play. I will play CF or Marth in extremely inexpensive MMs, talking like a dollar or less...

Seriously, MM me...it's an excellent way to get better by applying the same type of pressure as found in a tournament, so I actually enjoy them. If you have no money, but wanna do like a fifty cent one or something, I'm down for that too.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
really now?....*smiles evily* hehe....ok why not? $5 my Falco vs ur Bowser DF and $1 for every other match we decide MM.

Fenrir: I'll MM you for $1 my Falco vs ur Fox. (I should be broke by then :p, but actually I have some monney to spare cause I always bring more than the entry fee)

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Zaro...you want my Fox? alright then.

DF, Fox ditto MM, and Falco Fox...I want bother of those. if you want a Marth Fox, that's fine by me...they'll all be like 1-2 dollars, but yeah.

vZakat

Half Genie
I'm almost sure I'll be coming, and with a tv/cube. And a noob friend too.

And I Challenge you, Fenrir, to a Link vs Young Link MM. Just $1 though.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
DF I'll be ur teammate! I'm good with Marth and Falco only...so if ur gonna be Marth then I'll be Falco or we could do twin Marth ownage!!!

NINJET

Smash Rookie
Saaa!

:mad: Wao I can't believe you guys charge $ just to play againts each other,what a bunch of noobs:psycho: and trilis too:psycho: . So you guys are saying that the samurai, when they went to battle they had to paid $ just to fight or kill each other, come on guys stop being ridiculous , SMASH BROTHERS! is for fun!:laugh: . OOH and just like myother friend Tomas says (I put wavedash in the pocket!) trilis

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
I want to attend this, especially to see how Lumbro and Goldwing are doing. Unfortunately, I won't have a definite answer until a week before the tournament. School holds me back. ^_^

Now I'm not usually one to MM, but I am certainly up for "arranged friendlies" with anybody.

My main is the Ice Climbers, but I'm proficient with most upper tier characters.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Hey guys, don't forget that there's another tourney the day after this one in Clearwater which is pretty close by. Everyone should try to make it to both if possible! ^_^

Cutting Edge Gameing

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Ninjet: nobody cares about your opinion anyways...

Vzakat: wow, where you been man? yeh, mosdef YL vs Link...

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Hozart I would like arranged friendlies.
DF: Your Bowser vs my G&W $5?
Fenrir: Link vs Ylink!
hell everyone else who is up for friendlies, I want them :)

Top Bottom