• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TvC Tournament Moreno Valley April 4th, Smash friendlies later!!! (Update 3/31/09)

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Make a tournament page on allisbrawl.

DO you want the wii & tv to be excluded from the venue fee or just one or the other.

fargokraft

Smash Apprentice
uh...
I have no idea where this is at XD
(couldn't find it within the information)

in any case, I'll likely be attending this ^_^
Its just a matter of whether or not I get a job that interferes. :3

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Naw im not after all, the quiznos tourney is no the same day

G)(0ST24

Smash Apprentice
Ok look for everyone who has been asking if people are going to this Tournament the answer is YES!!! We already received alot of replies from Smashers from all over. So just show up!!! If anybody else has anymore Q's ask me or True. :)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
socal, by riverside

****, quadruple post ftl

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Yo Jmex u gotta come heard u were too good. ROFL!!!
I would like to come, but Quiznos tourney is on the same day. Im also pretty sure the turnout will be alot larger than yours. If you host another one however, im down to attend, or if you can somehow push this back another weekend.

EDIT: Im not good at this game.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Will you be hosting another tourney besides this one anytime soon? This is Jmex BTW.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Nice! Thats good to know. Im be sure to attend the next one for sure. Provided that its not on the last weekend of the month, due to the Quiznos tourneys being held each month on the last weekend. But like i said, ill make sure to be there for the next one.

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
Hey people, we r having trouble with Finding Wii's and tvs...
Remember i will not charge u an entrance fee... just bring a wii or a tv
and I must approve u to bring it cause if u bring a wii or tv, i will not use it and will still charge u an entrance fee...
So please post

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
^ Push this back to the next weekend and ill bring a wii and tv and you dont even have to waive the venue fee for me.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
I just want to play some Brawl, and i really want to go to this. Like i said though for sure ill attend and bring a setup without you having to waive the fee.

G)(0ST24

Smash Apprentice
True gotdawmit!!! I told u already about banning stalling/ledge stalling' **** that any type of stalling banned from this Tourney and any future tourney we host.(S.M.A.S.H. Unit) Any cowards seen doin' this is automatically disquiflyed. This goes for u too homo RUZ. LoLz!!! But seriously No Stalling. ppl should know this by now I shouldn't have to tell u. But incase u didn't because ur an idiot or noob, well there it is!

Top Bottom