• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Turnip to what?

3kings

Smash Rookie
So I posted this before but it was under the Brawls post did not try. Well I looked under all the post for Peach but I could have missed it. When I'm playing with Peach I use down-b a lot. So times when I use that move I get a beam sword, bomb bomb, or a Mr.Sat not sure what I do to get them it is just random is there any thing you can do to get them for sure? One time me and my roommate where playing I was Peach and he was Marth I did my down-b and I got a crazy looking face on my turnip that he or I have not seen before with the turnip in my hand I did my running dash push and I hit him with the turnip and he went flying far and was killed at only like 23% but we do play with 1.2, but still I don't think that should have killed him. If this stuff has a post on it sorry for reposting but can you post the link for me would be of great help for me, thx.

Me14k

Smash Lord
Its called a stitch face, it does 36 damage, and has crazy nock back. They come (i think) 1 our of 100-150. no one knows for sure

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Stitchfaces are about 1/40 (one out of fourty) as of the last general census.

EDIT: I think. Don't quote me on that.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Powerful turnips and items appear at random. There's no way to get them to appear at the most useful times, or to guarantee that one will show up for you. Just luck.

amished

Smash Cadet
I heard bombs appear like 1 in 400 or something, but I have no really evidence to back that up.

Top Bottom