• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tudor is TRASH(vs xyro)= 100$MM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
This Xyro guy is very well informed.

Question for him:
I'd like to know how you can so accurately predict the future. More specifically, the SiN tournament that will be held "in a few months," and who will be attending?
You sir, are a noob. GTFO.

Xyro, you better win this. After all I'm betting on you.
relax. i destroy horrible players DAILY. hes no different

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
You sir, are a noob. GTFO.
What did I do...?

Edit: I got to thinking, you're flaming me without any logical reasoning, so if I'm a noob, then you must be a troll, and I'm sorry I even fed you.

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
But i have one question for HIM and for all of you........If hes SOOOOO godly at smash, lets see some results? Sure, he gets 1st place at random tournaments where only the deaf and the blind attend. These do not count. Lets see some evidence of how good he is. Please do not show ANY of his vids cause level 9's and 3 year olds dont count.

Well I'm confused on what you want, you say you want results but you also say no videos or tournament records. What else is there to show?

.CMW.

Xyro77

Well I'm confused on what you want, you say you want results but you also say no videos or tournament records. What else is there to show?

.CMW.

i didnt speak clearly. the ones of him playin his nevada buddies...........remember those?

yea

they are absolute dummies

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
no, that only proves who is better at the matchup
This...

10char.

Edit And this.

Quote by HeroMystic - ^This.

A player can own other characters but it can be quite hard to fight yourself if you're not used to it.

Dittos mean nothing.

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
LOL at this thread who gives a **** about Brawl"pros" an their little feuds.
Yeah you might have a good samus Xyro77, but its a Brawl samus, nothing to be proud of lol. "Destroy horrible players DAILY(in brawl ). You have to EARN a match with me(in Brawl)Morons"
Wow you sound HARDCORE!!!
Close this horrible thread because of everyones noobness.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Well that settles it, after i destroy you there won't be any vids to prove it because you said "Please do not show ANY of his vids cause level 9's and 3 year olds dont count."

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
The **** talking in this thread is hilarious. The best thing is, no matter what happens, I'm going to be happy, because someone will come out of this $200 poorer, and completely lacking in stomach lining.

Show vids of the matches. The milk match, too.

Xyro77

Trust me, ladies. there WILL be vids of vomit and money being handed over. i will get close ups of the money so u know its not fake.

and u cant fake vomit so......

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
i know everything.
My roflcopter.
It just went
soisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoi

Seriously though.
Xyro is one **** good samus.
And epic to props to tudor if he wins this one.
Hard to say we won't with that vid though.
But I have played Xyro in person.

Hard to choose a side.
Hmm...
I just choose to watch you both trash the **** out of each other

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh and anyone that let's Xyro's trash talk get to them is a ******* rofl

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I'm gonna go for Xyro just because he has the balls to put up 200$ and so far he's winning this thread. These matches better not turn into a camp war though, or i'm gonna be pissed.

VirisKnite

Smash Journeyman
Wow, not even 1 day and already 7 pages. I haven't been on in a few days so thought it had been around for awhile but, ****. Ah, wonderful Samus boards always reminding why it was good to join smashboards.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Trust me, ladies. there WILL be vids of vomit and money being handed over. i will get close ups of the money so u know its not fake.

and u cant fake vomit so......
I like how Xyro says, "ladies." :laugh: Or like when he said, "Line up, ladies" in one of those character boards when he was doing his "-insert character- is TRASH(versus Samus)."

marsulas said:
These matches better not turn into a camp war though, or i'm gonna be pissed.
Nah, it won't be. Xyro's style is that he has no style. That is, he has variety. He's like Napoleon, who would always have a different way to wage war against his opponent. He's quick, and he cuts smoothly through his opponents like a razor.

Vicko

Smash Journeyman
wow you know a lot more than me, even, because there IS no sin and there won't be!
We haven't set a date yet and there isn't even a venue!

If this is a testament to how you think you'll beat Tudor you're DOOMED

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
You realize that maybe Xyro really thinks he can beat Tudor....
He is actually putting money down on his skill.
If he wasn't confident in his skill to beat Tudor, I don't think he would be making this thread.

Along with the fact that if he chickened out, the whole board would laugh at him.

Both believe that they can beat each other, so there is money put down.

That just indicates that someone is gonna win and someone is going to lose.
If Xyro loses, then he gets made fun of, a lot.
If he wins, then he gets HUGE BRAGGING RIGHTS.

But Tudor puts just enough trash talk down in the first page to say that he will win.
That means... to be fair, the entire board should make fun of Tudor if he loses.
And then if Tudor wins, he gets the pleasure of shoving Xyro's ego down his throat.

So yep, I claim that the basis in which this thread is put upon the following conditions.

The loser gets laughed at.
The winner gets bragging rights.

Both equal amounts.
smartest quote out of this whole thing

Nice insult, SPC M. Angseth. This means that my Samus is just as much trash, since I was only able to get Xyro down to one stock with some nice damage percent. Seriously guys, I think both of you are great Samus players. I've seen Tudor's videos, and I have played against Xyro. Remember, Xyro, I never doubted how good you were with Samus. May the best Samus player win!

P.S. To anyone who hasn't played against Xyro (excluding Tudor), whether in real-time or on Wi-Fi, shut your mouth. You're just as arrogant as Xyro. Both are great Samus players. Even if Tudor or Xyro losses, I won't rub it in any of their faces like some of you would enjoy.
second smartest post

I like how Xyro says, "ladies." :laugh: Or like when he said, "Line up, ladies" in one of those character boards when he was doing his "-insert character- is TRASH(versus Samus)."

Nah, it won't be. Xyro's style is that he has no style. That is, he has variety. He's like Napoleon, who would always have a different way to wage war against his opponent. He's quick, and he cuts smoothly through his opponents like a razor.
that sounded like such a smooth sex poem...

J4pu

Smash Champion
lol xyro sucks...

but seriously

Rohins/Tudor > Xyro

come get me nut swinging xyro fans!!
When you divide Rohins by Tudor the outcome is greater than Xyro?
That's kind of not giving Tudor a very good ranking if you know your math and think about it.

Best attention grabbing thread ever

Believer

Smash Rookie
From what I've read, it seems Xyro is tired of living in Tudor's shadow.

From what videos I've seen, you don't play Tudor as well as Tudor. Samus doesn't even have a good Tudor.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I'm just making fun of Xyro. Even if this is just a stunt I'm still going to make fun of Xyro. Even if he three stocks the world I'm still going to make fun of Xyro.

Oh and Jasona says you are both garbage Sami. /nods

Mars-

Smash Champion
LOL at this thread who gives a **** about Brawl"pros" an their little feuds.
Yeah you might have a good samus Xyro77, but its a Brawl samus, nothing to be proud of lol. "Destroy horrible players DAILY(in brawl ). You have to EARN a match with me(in Brawl)Morons"
Wow you sound HARDCORE!!!
Close this horrible thread because of everyones noobness.
Reported for spam, flaming, and otherwise not funny and doesn't belong in this thread.

VirisKnite

Smash Journeyman
When you divide Rohins by Tudor the outcome is greater than Xyro?
That's kind of not giving Tudor a very good ranking if you know your math and think about it.

Best attention grabbing thread ever
Smart person. I knew that seemed weird, but I got the idea he was trying to convey so I just went with it. Ahhh... I'm getting worse and worse at math, oh noez.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hey TGM, I challenge you to a Samus ditto MM at the next Hobo. I don't care about all this, but Samus ditto's happen to be my favorite match-up and no one playes them with me :(.

So uh..$10 Samus dittos please? :).

Mars-

Smash Champion
Hey TGM, I challenge you to a Samus ditto MM at the next Hobo. I don't care about all this, but Samus ditto's happen to be my favorite match-up and no one playes them with me :(.

So uh..$10 Samus dittos please? :).
DID YOU NOT READ ANY OF THE ****ING THREAD??? YOU HAVE TO EARN THE RIGHT TO PLAY XYRO.

God noobs these days.

CBK

Smash Journeyman
Please the only reason that Xyro says that **** is cuz he knows that he can't hold a candle to SK. Oh not to mention he says scrubs just cuz he won't admit he's not as good. Oh and if I have to earn it tell me something when is it that you place high at any tournament scrub. Oh and the only reason you won't play me is because you'll just lose all your little allowance money. Don't worry if your so confident don't be a scrub and challenge me common. Really I'm not afraid to say you suck and are all talk. Seriously play me and get three stocked.

Besides a three year old and a level 1 comp are better than Xyro.lololololol NOOB

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
DID YOU NOT READ ANY OF THE ****ING THREAD??? YOU HAVE TO EARN THE RIGHT TO PLAY XYRO.

God noobs these days.
Please the only reason that Xyro says that **** is cuz he knows that he can't hold a candle to SK. Oh not to mention he says scrubs just cuz he won't admit he's not as good. Oh and if I have to earn it tell me something when is it that you place high at any tournament scrub. Oh and the only reason you won't play me is because you'll just lose all your little allowance money. Don't worry if your so confident don't be a scrub and challenge me common. Really I'm not afraid to say you suck and are all talk. Seriously play me and get three stocked.

Besides a three year old and a level 1 comp are better than Xyro.lololololol NOOB
God **** than anybody whose lost to him must be really bad.
*insert large amount of facepalm here*

hylian is respected, and shows up to HOBOs.
he has already earned many rights to play xyro.

but this thread's rights is like the points on Whose Line is it Anyway.

moral of the story: the so called "rights" are just another part of Xyro's trash talk.

learn faster :D

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Xyro you suck.

As Palmdale would say it: I knew you were stupid, but not THAT stupid.

I want my money in 1's so that i can watch you cry as you try to count to 200. That's 197 numbers more than what you usually count before crying, you know what i mean, 3... 2.... 1.... GO *xyro crying*

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
*insert large amount of facepalm here*

hylian is respected, and shows up to HOBOs.
he has already earned many rights to play xyro.

but this thread's rights is like the points on Whose Line is it Anyway.

moral of the story: the so called "rights" are just another part of Xyro's trash talk.

learn faster :D
What made you think I was serious?

ll Mafia ll

Smash Apprentice
WAR ZONE, B!TCH3S!!!!!!

I see that while i was away tudor went and asked his butt buddies to double and triple team me. This is all going according to plan. I expected all of his nut suckers to come to his aid.

But i have one question for HIM and for all of you........If hes SOOOOO godly at smash, lets see some results? Sure, he gets 1st place at random tournaments where only the deaf and the blind attend. These do not count. Lets see some evidence of how good he is. Please do not show ANY of his vids cause level 9's and 3 year olds dont count. Its a shame that im the one beating and placing better than ALL samus players in the USA(if not the world) and i get looked over by some poop face(tudor).

Oh and to all of you who want to play me after im done MOLESTING tudor with my big, thick, long, delicious Z-air.....................no thanks. You have to EARN a match with me. Morons.

And tudor, If you add 100$ to our terms then i get to add on to the terms as well. If i win, not only will you cough up 200$ you WILL do the MILK MATCH. This is where i mix 3 to 5 fluids(no human fluids) into milk and you drink ALL of it. Oh and the fluids i will choose to include in the milk are: Vinegar, pickle juice, Horseradish, and mayonnaise. I do hope this puts you in the hospital or maybe even.......the grave.

Your move, poop face
LOLOLOLOL.
I totally had a great time reading this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom