• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~TSL4 eurotourney - Amsah, Overtriforce, Zgetto, Poilon, Makenshi & more! Finals up ~

strawhats

Smash Master
How would the name At World's End/World Summit sound for the 1 million man international tourney I talked about.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
M2K ur sheik is pretty good but im really not that impressed. TBH amsah's is better for the game it plays in (PAL) and would probably be better in NTSC. No offense to you AT ALL Jason, he just has devoted SO much time into the character I think he has a better grasp as a whole. He's definitely better than me right now so I can't really say much, but hopefully I can shake that rust off XD

Anth0ny

Smash Master
wow you guys are mad conceited and delusional

my sheik is way better than overtriforce (no offense to him he's good but I'm clearly better wtf) and I'm pretty sure I'm better than amsah too in most random matchups
Only one way to find out!

zomgpound4gethype

strawhats

Smash Master
Strawhat Dahean is better imo. I gotta support my crew mate. No offense to Over, but its not overwhelming in the difference in skill levels b/w. him and strawhat

joeplicate

Smash Master
mew2king has been 2nding sheik basically since he started playing, too

don't underestimate his experience with that character--he went sheik in oc2 crew battles and stuff

of course, I know europe is amazing as well

POUND 4 GET HYPE

strawhats

Smash Master
Im honestly scared that w/. armada learning mango's playstyle now... and knowing what not to do so much against him (too many rolls) in combination w/. other Europeans who are almost at Armada's skill level, who probably know the jiggz matchup better than he does... mango may not be smiling come Pound 4( ill leave it at that). Not only that, m2k slowly but surely is looking like the man that struck fear in people's hearts. He was close in his match against mango at smym 10. Even though mango had a legit John about his travels to the MW (tired Johns)

P.S. One other thing that we Americans seem to forget... You guys in Europe know more about our smash scene than we know about yours, so that may prove problematic to our best players in the long run.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I beat that guy at pound 3. he didn't make it out of first round pools

edit: rofl at people comparing him to m2k. really though?
His teammate Dahean told me he was really sick during Pound 3. Take it as a john if you want, but I know that Dahean doesn't john at all, so I think it's pretty legit.

Also, both of them improved A LOT. I still don't think he's as good as M2K, but who knows ? We'll see what happens at Pound 4 anyway (depending who manages to go there).

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
I beat that guy at pound 3. he didn't make it out of first round pools

edit: rofl at people comparing him to m2k. really though?
I guess my point is, you played him before he had any experience what so ever (it was his first foreign tournament) and apparently he was sick. It should be pretty obvious he improved A LOT since then, so don't judge him on your early matches. They're outdated. =]

Let me try and put things in perspective for you, Over beat Zgetto, who in turn beat Armada in a best of 7 using PAL Fox a month or two before he went to Genesis. If you still think he's bad there's something wrong with you. lol

Luffy Dahean

Smash Apprentice
When we travelled to POUND 3 we were just curious about competitive scene outside Spain, we knew we werent good at all. We have been training very hard since POUND 3, our level is def not the same. Chinesah ***** us at Hats place, and by "*****" I mean like 2 stock AT LEAST every single game, that was amazing :p

Personally, I think Overs Sheik is not as good as Mew2kings Sheik... in NTSC. Dont get me wrong, I know how good Mew2king is, but all american Sheiks depend too much of their Dthrow. And Im sorry for this, Mew2king is probably the player I admire the most but... I think Over wont get 3 stocked by Mang0s Falco on Dreamland. And I really want M2K for being the best in America again >.<

American people should try PAL sometime, btw :D

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Yeah p3 was their first tourney anywhere out of Spain. Those guys were pretty chill.

strawhats

Smash Master
I knew you and me would see things eye to eye. Trust me straw, my fellow crew mate, U.S will never take Europe for granted ever again, after what armada did. Would you say m2k is the best shiek/amsah. Like I said in my last post u guys scare me more now, b/c. guys like calle W are close to Armada in skill level and probably know the jiggz matchup better than armada does, yet he almost comes here and takes the crown. Translation be careful mango

Get Hype
Pound 4

P.S. Hope you go to Pound 4, Straw. BTW, id like to see jiggz ditto b/w. infernum and Hungrybox to see whos's better. No point in infernum trying to take on Mango.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
We should just let the Europeans be. I know a lot of them want to come for the most part but i'm sure they are getting a TON of "COME TO POUND 4 COME TO POUND 4" so it's probably annoying by now. XD

strawhats

Smash Master
true **** plank... im sure they'll come of their own accord. Hopefully we get alot of them, but if not im sure the best of the best of Europe will surely rep.

Samochan

Smash Master
I tell you guys little secrets...

Tickets to pound 4 for people living in stockholm costs about 350e, so expect to see even MORE swedish players besides armada, aniolas AND calle w. :p

I wish I lived in sweden now. ;_;

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I already knew that! Tickets out of holland are also pretty cheap I think... and the UK obviously... ^^

Luffy Dahean

Smash Apprentice
Just to let you know, tickets to GENESIS was like 1000 euros (like 1400 dollars), tickets to POUND4 are like 480 euros (like 650 dollars). We will probably attend, although we cant confirm anything yet >.<

Btw, thx to the people that is cheering me up in this thread, I appreciate it more than you think :D

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
His teammate Dahean told me he was really sick during Pound 3. Take it as a john if you want, but I know that Dahean doesn't john at all, so I think it's pretty legit.

Also, both of them improved A LOT. I still don't think he's as good as M2K, but who knows ? We'll see what happens at Pound 4 anyway (depending who manages to go there).
I guess my point is, you played him before he had any experience what so ever (it was his first foreign tournament) and apparently he was sick. It should be pretty obvious he improved A LOT since then, so don't judge him on your early matches. They're outdated. =]

Let me try and put things in perspective for you, Over beat Zgetto, who in turn beat Armada in a best of 7 using PAL Fox a month or two before he went to Genesis. If you still think he's bad there's something wrong with you. lol
When we travelled to POUND 3 we were just curious about competitive scene outside Spain, we knew we werent good at all. We have been training very hard since POUND 3, our level is def not the same. Chinesah ***** us at Hats place, and by "*****" I mean like 2 stock AT LEAST every single game, that was amazing :p

Personally, I think Overs Sheik is not as good as Mew2kings Sheik... in NTSC. Dont get me wrong, I know how good Mew2king is, but all american Sheiks depend too much of their Dthrow. And Im sorry for this, Mew2king is probably the player I admire the most but... I think Over wont get 3 stocked by Mang0s Falco on Dreamland. And I really want M2K for being the best in America again >.<

American people should try PAL sometime, btw :D
OK. I won't hold pound 3 against him if he was sick and I'll take your word that his skill has increased exponentially. I just don't see how he could hold a candle to m2k...but then again, I couldn't imagine a peach almost winning genesis. I won't assume anything and just wait for pound 4. *waves white flag*

Luma

Smash Lord
well the most important part is that pound3 was his first tournament, just think about it how much you could have improved if it would have been your first one aswell

Infernum

Smash Apprentice
It's funny how people get excited, judge a player and compare him to americans (>__>) just after any single tournament. Just because Over got 2nd, people come here and just say "Good but not M2K level" ...

Also, people seem to forget Adam here :) ...

Top Bottom