• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA Biweeklies on hiatus - Check often for updates!

Would you rather pay a $5 house fee to enter the house, or take 40% of the pot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mog87

Smash Ace
ill bring me cube if i come

sidenote: tahts wack the last place i went to they let us steal whatever we wanted..oh well..i guess well manage somehow.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
literally 11 minutes from my dorm, if i dont have work someone come pick me up, i can bring some talented players as well.
**** this is next week? ... okay il try to come, but i may have to do something

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Ah right, thanks JFox.

It can start as early as 11. I'll be coming at 10 to help set up.

When does it end? I suppose when everyone leaves.

mog87

Smash Ace
literally 11 minutes from my dorm, if i dont have work someone come pick me up, i can bring some talented players as well.
**** this is next week? ... okay il try to come, but i may have to do something
If all else fails we can like jog there...

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
About food - we haven't decided if we should be nice or make you guys bring money and buy your own food. Who knows? We'll figure it out.
hmm, when will this be figured out WoZ? Also, are there going to be doubles? What are the entry fees and are you using MLG stages or something else?

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
It should be really cheap. Something like 5 bucks for singles and like 10 bucks for doubles. The rules will probably be Smashtality's ruleset from how we had it last time, which is pretty much MLG's with a few tweaks.

We'll have it figured out by our meeting tomorrow for the rest of the details.

Eggm

Smash Hero
5 $ for singlesa nd 10 for doubles is a perfect amount for a weekly IMO, And the rules sound good can't wait for the 20th XD

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
It should be really cheap. Something like 5 bucks for singles and like 10 bucks for doubles. The rules will probably be Smashtality's ruleset from how we had it last time, which is pretty much MLG's with a few tweaks.

We'll have it figured out by our meeting tomorrow for the rest of the details.
Hot and amazing, just like TSA.

So...anyone up for MMs in Mario Kart DS or Meteos?

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
yo someone come pick me mog and do up for this thing we all live about 2 feet from eachother at rutgers and we will jog if completely necessary but when we get there if we hear that anyone passed us on the way we will beat the crap out of you......

***i should also be bringing a cube with me if i come

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
daimn. jan 20 is next saturday. im all but 100% sure im goin, unless something catastrophic happens. if i do, im good for a Cube and a 19" sandwitch... err... television

oh yeah, by the way, DAIMN IM PUMPED FOR THIS!!!!!

Hot and amazing, just like TSA.

So...anyone up for MMs in Mario Kart DS or Meteos?
how about Tetris DS?????? if so, its on like donkey kong.

JFox

Smash Hero
I won't be attending :(

Hope everyone has a good time, and that these are a great success. I can't wait til the next one.

KNPMASTER

Smash Cadet
this sounds fun. a great place to smash some quality smash! im not 100% sure if im going, but i would like to try and make it. if i come ill hitch a ride with cradmazy and ill bring an extra cube.

Muz

Smash Apprentice
I'll bring my small tv + cube +a couple power strips + lots of folding chairs.
People start posting what you're bringing. If people are bringing in extra cubes, I might bring in my big tv, otherwise i'll bring in a few more chairs.

Muz

Smash Apprentice
i could pick up Do after i drop off the stuff. send me your address and phone #, you better not be lieing about it being 10 mins away heh
ps do not upload that vid of me vs my bro in boxing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom