• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trouble with Skins

Corjha

Smash Rookie
Hey folks,

I'm having some trouble with getting skins to work. Of all the one's I've installed only the ones for Sheik has worked, and I have half a clue as to why: of the folders in X:/brawlmods/projectm/fighter only Sheik and Zelda have .pca and .pcs files that go from 00 to 05, for instance Sonic only has them for 01 and 02 and Lucas doesn't have an. I tried downloading Project M again and found that the files come like this anyways. What do you figure is going on here?

blerb

Smash Journeyman
For some reason, whoever made the .xml file for PM decided not to include support for custom skins within the projectm/fighter folder itself. Unless you feel like adding a bunch of codes to the .xml, just put whatever skins you download into brawlmods/textures/fighter instead.

Top Bottom