• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trouble Updating from 3.02 to 3.5

Who is your personal best Fire Emblem character?

• Total voters

iNSOMNIACssbm

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shadowsoul7
So, I was playing project M when I heard the new version, 3.5, came out. I went to go update it from the launcher, and it told me there was an update. I clicked "yes" to proceed with the update. However, it kept saying on the bottom: "Download Failed! Retrying." It would start the update again, but this message kept flashing. making no progress whatsoever. I have a 2 gig SD card, with ONLY the files and folders for project m. it is NOT locked, and I just couldn't find what was wrong with it. I had to loan it to a friend (I need to buy winzip >-I) and he got me 3.5 manually. I just tried it today, and it loads, but before the update completes, the same problem ensues. Does anyone know what I can do to fix it? I know how to install it (I've done it before) and nothing is changing. Any advice? Thanks.

Sandfall

Stage Designer
Wait what? All you have to do is download the files, unzip them, and copy them to your SD card. You shouldn't have to do any updates after that, just hit play.

Also, you don't need to buy winzip. Use 7-zip or winrar, since they're both free to use.

Crazc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RJB0077
3DS FC
2191-8077-5809
hell, you can just use the built in unzipper with windows

Top Bottom