• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trigun Mafia (GAME OVER! TOWN WINS! Night Actions/Results/PMs posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
What is your role again?
I'm the vote blocker. I was planning on voteblocking Ronike, but he had me target somebody else.

I voteblock by shooting at people with lots of little bullets.

Also, I forgot to mention that my new target dodged. So, really, nothing happened. I just figured I'd mention it so that whoever was targeted can tell us. Eor, probably?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Actually, I forgot to say something

So far, the logic I presented as to killing the remaining people is not tarnished. I mentioned in the post that there might be a remaining town member in it, it was just bad luck that we got him first.

I was attacked twice in a row by him, maybe three times (first PM doesn't mention it, but is a little vague). So either the guy was dead set on killing me, despite Liggy and Jiano, or his role was stolen constantly. Either way, all I saw was the blade coming at me, so I had no reason to think that the guy who repeatedly targeted me was town. You all agreed that the sword guy was mafia in the original argument, I believe.

And of the night kills, I think Ronike tried to kill Spam_Master to frame me up so I'd die (since Spam accused me of being independant), but forgot about the post where Spam mentioned having immunity.

DF definitely stole Medio's role and moved it towards me, as his character is the eye girl, who has the ability to mind control people.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Oh, yeah, I was shot at by a bunch of pistols

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
What, I'm Hoppered the Gauntlet. Lol, Ronike shot at me last night, but I parried the needles. I'm a 50% armor.
Vote: Ronike

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Ok, so you are.

I messed your role up with Kada's, somehow. And Kada is dead, meaning what I thought about you was false. My bad

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
So, Legato can control people through mind control as well.

Only Riciardos is left, I believe, so we need to go for him after Ronike (no way Legato Bluesummers could be town, look him up on Wiki)

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
N o o o o o ! ! !

Meh. I can't do anything about it, I guess.

Yoshi can do cartwheel!

(Light Kick!)

Ronike

Smash Ace
I still think Eor is independent. Not even kidding. I mean, come on, think about it for a sec. An independent needs EVERYONE dead by the end of the game. So if you have night immunity, and you want everyone dead, what do you do? You leave the mafia alive so that there is another night kill. And yes, there is still an independent out there, and it does lean towards it being Vash. Last night I was shot at by a massive weapon, which I managed to dodge thanks to my incredible agility (read night immunity). Now who among us would have a massive weapon? Vash. He has the angel arm/gun thingy which is basically a nuke firearm. So for christs sakes, kill Eor. If you feel you must continue to listen to him and kill off Ric, feel free. Lurkers piss me off too. But I honestly think that Eor is independent. Again, I know you have no reason to believe me as Im mafia, so heres another reason:
I have my pride. I don't want my first mafia sided game to be the first where the independent wins. Thats just humiliating.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
NIGHT SIX

Ronike (4): Eor, Mediocre, KevinM, DiamondFalcon

You all quickly and decisively decide that the admittedly guilty Ronike's time has come. Turns out he was true to his word. He was in fact a member of the mafia. He (She?) was Elendira the Crimsontail, mafia aligned.

It is now night. Send in those night roles. :)

Ronike

Smash Ace
Was it ever in question I was telling the truth? Come on, Im not one to pull a Zman... And I dont lie unless I find it absolutely necessary anyways. Go not independents.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
There is no excuse for that person.

Just don't count it :)

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Everyone's been on, which means either:
a) The remaining person is ignoring the game and should be skipped
b) We're waiting on frozen

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
DAY 7

Once again, the sun breaks on a new day, a day that brings a smile to the faces of many. Not a single life was lost overnight. Your group has taken a yet another break from getting smaller.

With six alive, it will take four to lynch.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Yay! A new day! That's good that you blocked some spam. Any clue what you blocked?

So have we decided to go after Riciardos, right? He should be Legato, and then maybe we'll have won!

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Eh, I would give him a chance to defend himself, but I know he won't. Besides, he's gotta be Legato.
Vote: Riciardos

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I agree with DiamondFalcon

What I'm not too happy about is that I was also targeted, with a "large weapon that characteristically fires large projectiles". I don't know what that means, but I haven't seen anything that would look like that.

Riciardos will hopefully end the game, though. We can think about everything else after he's dead.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
ya I think we win with ricardios, I just don't know why there is more than one person targeting the pme or eor. I'm confirmed town along with diamond falcon and he's pretty much town, maybe like 2% chance independent.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Would Mediocre and KevinM mind telling who they targeted?
Also, Riciardos may have redirected one of their actions.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
My bad, I meant to vote for Riciardos. It was early in the morning

Vote: Riciardos

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I'm willing to cast the last vote, but I don't think it would be a bad idea to go over our plan once more and see if there's anything we should change. I just feel like we might be rushing things a bit more than we need to.

Would Mediocre and KevinM mind telling who they targeted?
Also, Riciardos may have redirected one of their actions.
KevinM got redirected. I assume that he was sent after Eor, since that's the only thing that really makes sense.

We both tried to target spam, although neither of our abilities had any affect.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
After Riciardos is dead, the survivors are Me, Medio, KevinM, DF, and Spam_Master. Two of them are confirmed town, I'm basically confirmed anti-mafia and semi-confirmed town through actions, while Medio and KevinM have character roles.

We all know each others characters, and we know that Legato is Riciardos. We know Legato is in the game.

If Riciardos doesn't end it, we can think of what to do. But at the moment, even if somehow Riciardos is town, we won't loose. The only way we'd loose is if me, Medio, and KevinM where all allied together, and I can assure you that we're not (I've pushed for both of their deaths in the past).

If it does go to night, however, then I say no one casts their roles. Not only will this push us closer to Day 8, but it also can weed out the anti-towns from the real towns. If someone ends up dead, then we can tell who did it from the description and the characters.

I'm not going to lie, if Riciardos doesn't end the game, then I'll bet my life that Mediocre and KevinM are independents. Both have been found suspicious, and both have almost nothing more then characters to claim for themselves. And as we've found out, characters don't go very far in this game. We've had no independents, and it'd make sense for their to be at least 2.

And because I know at least one person will claim I'm independent: Vash is strongly against killing, which by itself would basically mean I'm not independent, as there is no reason for Vash to want to kill everyone. Also, my role restriction (If I'm the hammer vote I die) make sit almost impossible for me to win if I was independent at the end game. Also, I saved Chill at risk to myself in order to try and kill Jiano. If I was independent, it'd be smarter for me to just let Chill die and then go after Jiano.

However, none of that is worth anything unless if the game ends. If it continues, we can talk about it more.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Ok, but I'm still going to armor myself, because I get to at least see how I am shot at.

And it is very odd that there haven't been any independents yet when in the anime there are clearly independents. I have been very suspicious of both Mediocre and KevinM at times, so if there is a tomorrow, I say we lynch one of them, then if that's wrong, then Eorlingas the day after that. Either way, town should win.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
I agree with DiamondFalcon

What I'm not too happy about is that I was also targeted, with a "large weapon that characteristically fires large projectiles". I don't know what that means, but I haven't seen anything that would look like that.

Riciardos will hopefully end the game, though. We can think about everything else after he's dead.
I also just realized that you quoted your PM here. Were you lying? because frozen didn't modkill you...

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
And it is very odd that there haven't been any independents yet when in the anime there are clearly independents. I have been very suspicious of both Mediocre and KevinM at times, so if there is a tomorrow, I say we lynch one of them, then if that's wrong, then Eorlingas the day after that. Either way, town should win.
This sounds like a perfect plan to me.

You guys are welcome to lynch me if Riciardos' lynch doesn't end the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom