• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trigun Mafia (GAME OVER! TOWN WINS! Night Actions/Results/PMs posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432
Players For Episode:

1. Smashbot226
2. Ronike
3. Arkengate
4. Axemangx
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King Huff N Puff Saga

Episode 4 - The Huff Puff Machine

------------------------------------------------

Important news! check the update.

i'm now not hosting Nintendo Brawl on Sundays..its my official day off.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Just a heads up, the thing still says "Day 5!". It's confusing me

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432
Hey guys, sorry I've been lacking in updates.

Its been really busy for me these past two days, so hang tight, and check off and on and I'll update asap. =/

spam_master

Smash Rookie
This is outrageous, everyone has logged in, the person is obviously stalling for some reason. It's not fair for the last mafia/independent to block us from winning by just not sending in their night actions.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I agree, everyone has been on in the last 2 days. Either they're stalling or they're not focusing on the game

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I sent in my role a few days ago (on the 28th). Before I sent it in I got a PM telling me that I was the last one who needed to send in his role, so I really have no idea who's holding up the process now.

My guess is that frozenflame is just really busy or something.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Yoshi want MEAT!!!

*looks around for a sec at startled people*

Erm... Fly away!

*runs off*

Ronike

Smash Ace
I got a premium membership for a month so I could change my avy and title to what I wanted. Im gonna do it again when I finally get to host my mafia game so I can keep all the pms.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm really sorry guys, I've been hella busy lately. Our first quarter is coming to an end and my teachers decided to "do us a favor" by piling on graded assignments and tests to get us some more grades. >_< On top of that I had SAT II's today that I had to study for. Anyway, now that that **** is over with, I can get this game moving again. Again, sorry about the inconvenience guys, I know you're all itching to wrap this game up.

DAY 6

The sun breaks on a new day, a day that brings a smile to the faces of many. Not a single life was lost overnight. Your group has taken a slight break from getting smaller.

With seven alive, it will take four to lynch.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I just got role-stolen. I was going to use my ability on Ronike, but somehow it got redirected to somebody else. I don't know who.

Just figured I should tell people.

Anyway, I'd like to

Vote: Ronike

Ronike

Smash Ace
Well, that didnt work... too many people have night immunity in this **** game... Well, town wins now. Good game guys. Besides you Eor, you were just laughably stupid quite a few times and you just pissed me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom