• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Triforce Ganondorf Mod

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
yes, you should talk like that more often
Did I not say"begone"? Next time "The Demon King" speaks I suggest you heed his words! But fortune smiles on you today as you managed to amuse me so i'll keep you around a bit longer. But don't test my patience again worm, you may not be so lucky next time...:evil:

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
try harder

even Kirby is a better Ganondorf than you

Finally able to perform the most powerful art, the Warlock punch, the apprentice turned to the master. “Have I done it well, master?”

The master turns to his apprentice and sizes him up. Slowly, he nods. “You have done well Ganondorf.”

Ashingda

Smash Journeyman
I spent 3 hours changing various animations just to find out the file has been corrupted hahaha...

Ashingda

Smash Journeyman
Update: Well more of a progress upload. This is the reworked Power mode before applying the other modes. I didn't plan to change this mode at all but it just ended up happening. The changes are mostly animations except for 3 moves which are Up-B, U-Tilt, D-Smash, DownAttackU. Although the others may look different it still functions the same way. This doesn't have the other modes working yet but please check it out and critique if you can.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ov2fvv7v06jji9t/TriforceGanondorf+v1.1b+PowerOnly.zip

Changes:
1. Wait animation overhaul, had to touch every other animation because of this. Not even done yet.

No Changes
1. A "Jab"
2. D-Tilt "Low Kick"
3. F-Smash "Elbow Smash"
4. Dash-A "Tackle"
5. F-Air "Skull Breaker"
6. B-Air "Back Fist"
7. D-Air "Thunder Stomp"
8. Special-N "Warlock Punch"
9. Special-S "Flame Choke"

Animation Changes - Same Function
1. F-Tilt "Thrust Kick"
2. U-Smash "Right Uppercut"
3. N-Air "Double Punch"
4. U-Air "Air Uppercut"
5. Special-D "Wizard Kick"

Animation Changes - Different Function
1. U-Tilt "Left Uppercut"
2. D-Smash "Stomp Kick"
3. Special-U "Meteor Fist"
4. DownAttackU

-Edit-
There was an update to the link, fixed the DownAttackU animation.

Last edited:

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
Update: Well more of a progress upload. This is the reworked Power mode before applying the other modes. I didn't plan to change this mode at all but it just ended up happening. The changes are mostly animations except for 3 moves which are Up-B, U-Tilt, D-Smash, DownAttackU. Although the others may look different it still functions the same way. This doesn't have the other modes working yet but please check it out and critique if you can.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ov2fvv7v06jji9t/TriforceGanondorf v1.1b PowerOnly.zip

Changes:
1. Wait animation overhaul, had to touch every other animation because of this. Not even done yet.

No Changes
1. A "Jab"
2. D-Tilt "Low Kick"
3. F-Smash "Elbow Smash"
4. Dash-A "Tackle"
5. F-Air "Skull Breaker"
6. B-Air "Back Fist"
7. D-Air "Thunder Stomp"

1. F-Tilt "Thrust Kick"
3. N-Air "Double Punch"
4. U-Air "Air Uppercut"

2. D-Smash "Stomp Kick"
4. DownAttackU

-Edit-
Cant wait to try it out, one question though; there is a file in the download named "FitGanon00.pcs" does that go on the SD card as well? If so what is it? The sheath file I'm guessing?

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
Cant wait to try it out, one question though; there is a file in the download named "FitGanon00.pcs" does that go on the SD card as well? If so what is it? The sheath file I'm guessing?
I just checked the file and yes, the sheath is in the FitGanon00.pcs file.

I'd love to download the PSA and test it out but I just lost my SD Card though. My luck is amazing.

Ashingda

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that is the character model for the first color and it has the sheath. I will eventually have all the other colors with the sheath later.

@ alex6309 alex6309
You can try runing on the dolphin emulator

Last edited:

Caporai

Smash Journeyman
So if it were to put on a different ganon model (for Demise example), you just export the modeldata of sheath and import it to the Demise FitGanon00.pcs? Does it need to be adjusted when importing it?

Ashingda

Smash Journeyman
I think you can export and then import but not sure how well that will work because It was merged with the model. I have the individual sheath model on it's own that I can upload if you want. You cant really reposition the sheath with brawlbox it was done in 3ds max.

I was thinking of using the same method that is done with link's sword, where you turn it on and off so we can have different swords with different skins. I'll look into it.

Last edited:

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ov2fvv7v06jji9t/TriforceGanondorf v1.1b PowerOnly.zip

Changes:

No Changes
1. A "Jab"
2. D-Tilt "Low Kick"
3. F-Smash "Elbow Smash"
4. Dash-A "Tackle"
5. F-Air "Skull Breaker"
6. B-Air "Back Fist"
7. D-Air "Thunder Stomp"

1. F-Tilt "Thrust Kick"
3. N-Air "Double Punch"
4. U-Air "Air Uppercut"

2. D-Smash "Stomp Kick"
4. DownAttackU

-Edit-

After testing for a bit here are some of my findings and questions;

Q- is the grab range like the mixed Triforce mod? I couldn't really tell. If it isn't it should be :)
Q- will this new mod version have Power, Magic and Sword modes? or just Fist and Sword?
Q- does the Wizard Kick hitbox match the animation now?

2. U-Smash "Right Uppercut"- doesn't hit right above Ganon's head, I tested on Pokemon stadium 2 while the foe was on the platform. Also animation is a bit "stiff" I prefer the old uppercut animation better but this new one definitely has potential to be awesome.

3. Special-U "Meteor Fist"- ledge detection is off. Cant sweet spot the ledge at all. even if Ganon should be clearly getting it.

2. D-Smash "Stomp Kick"- cool move but hitbox is a bit weird... maybe a little larger area of effect hit when the foot hits the ground would be better.

8. Special-N "Warlock Punch"- how about you give this super armor and maybe if it can eat shield? It will make it somewhat useful.

4. U-Air "Air Uppercut"- works Great! but I think a little bit more range upwards is needed... just a tad.

Everything else is really really cool! The new Wizard Kick animation is sick! I love it! Same with the Nair really cool and for some reason I have an easier time connecting the move with this animation. I also like the wait animation but I will miss the fidgeting hand coursing with power lol. But the way the arms move during the walk animation is a bit stiff, maybe changing the walk animation a bit would make it look more "cohesive"? And the new get up attack is sweet!

Cant wait to see the final version!

Ashingda

Smash Journeyman
Q1. I forgot about the grab range :0
Q2. Will be all three. Starts in power for normal and after the taunt it will go into the trigger state where some moves are set to switch the modes.
Q3. Let me get back to you on that...

U-Smash, It's a little different now because the old one had issues where the sheath would stick through the body. I still plan to polish this one a bit.

D-Smash - Gotcha, this animation took so long I rushed the hitbox.

Special-N - I have no plans to change this at all. After the taunt, this Neutral-B will be a sword trigger.

U-Air - Ok.

Thanks very much for the feedbacks. I'm glad you like the wiz kick. The Nair still function same as the old one but the second hit strikes a bit lower, hat's probably why it's easier to connect. I couldn't make it strike higher like the old animation because it just looked too weird.

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
Q1. I forgot about the grab range :0
Q2. Will be all three. Starts in power for normal and after the taunt it will go into the trigger state where some moves are set to switch the modes.
Q3. Let me get back to you on that...

U-Smash, It's a little different now because the old one had issues where the sheath would stick through the body. I still plan to polish this one a bit.

D-Smash - Gotcha, this animation took so long I rushed the hitbox.

Special-N - I have no plans to change this at all. After the taunt, this Neutral-B will be a sword trigger.

U-Air - Ok.

Thanks very much for the feedbacks. I'm glad you like the wiz kick. The Nair still function same as the old one but the second hit strikes a bit lower, hat's probably why it's easier to connect. I couldn't make it strike higher like the old animation because it just looked too weird.
About Up-smash: good to hear you gonna polish the animation but the hitbox being able to hit above his head is more important.

About Q3- I was referring to Aerial Wiz Kick btw (the grounded Wiz kick hitbox is fine)

About Nair- oh I see... I think the move is better this way.

About D-smash- animation is great and I love the direction it send the opponent, but like I said slight hit box configuring is needed.

About Special-N: Ok no problem. Cant wait to see how these triggers are gonna work sounds really interesting.

I'm very glad I could help cant wait for more :)

Heavy D88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeavyD1488
3DS FC
1719-3686-1030
The animations you made for him are really good. One critique though for the Wiz Kick, I'd start the spin kick part of it a little later. You have it starting on frame 2. I would use the beginning of the vBrawl one until he's about to leave the ground then transition it to that spin you made... around frame 12 of that animation would be good. I think that would make more sense, so it looks like he's building up momentum. Also if you need help on polishing up some of the animations I could do some for ya to take the load off. Just let me know if you need some help. ^_^

Last edited:

Ashingda

Smash Journeyman
Thanks. About the wiz kick, I had a hard time making it look right with it as you said so I just jumped right into the spin. After you mentioned it, I went back and messed with it and solved the problem i was having. I had a lot of trouble adjusting the hip bone to how I wanted, but now with more experience it's gotten so much easier.

The wiz kick now starts off with vBrawl and switch into spin at frame 11. It sure does look a lot nicer. Check it out if you want, uploading on this post. If you think you can polish it feel free to.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ashingda

Smash Journeyman
@ Caporai Caporai
So, it seems that the "model changer" code works with the sword! I need help with the different skins and swords. We can have different swords for each skins now if we want. Need to think up the different sheeths and stuff. Also need to collect skins.

young grasshopper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4227-3446-5848
@ Caporai Caporai
So, it seems that the "model changer" code works with the sword! I need help with the different skins and swords. We can have different swords for each skins now if we want. Need to think up the different sheeths and stuff. Also need to collect skins.
brown Ganon could have a trident, and black ganon could have the darknut sword

Ashingda

Smash Journeyman
1. Normal - Twilight
2. White - Twilight
3. Blue - Ganon with Trident?
4. Green - ...
5. Red - Demise
6. Brown - Melee/OOT

What do you think?

Last edited:

Giuseppe91

Smash Rookie
1. Normal - Twilight
2. White - Twilight
4. Green - ...
5. Red - Demise
6. Brown - Melee/OOT

What do you think?
New to this but have been using the mod for while and it is awesome. One of my favorite skins for ganon that ive been playing with was the melee ganondorf wearing the twilight princess armor. What about that with the trident for green?

Caporai

Smash Journeyman
1. Normal - Twilight
2. White - Twilight
4. Green - ...
5. Red - Demise
6. Brown - Melee/OOT

What do you think?
Someone is working with HW Ganondorf atm, dunno who

Heavy D88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeavyD1488
3DS FC
1719-3686-1030
Thanks. About the wiz kick, I had a hard time making it look right with it as you said so I just jumped right into the spin. After you mentioned it, I went back and messed with it and solved the problem i was having. I had a lot of trouble adjusting the hip bone to how I wanted, but now with more experience it's gotten so much easier.

The wiz kick now starts off with vBrawl and switch into spin at frame 11. It sure does look a lot nicer. Check it out if you want, uploading on this post. If you think you can polish it feel free to.

I'll take a look at it and see if it needs some touch up or not...

Edit:Wow... I think it looks much better. Nice work man. It looks perfect to me.

Last edited:

Monado of Time

Smash Rookie
Someone is working with HW Ganondorf atm, dunno who
Wow! now that is indeed worthy to be in the triforce ganondorf. Caporai try to find more info on the skin, maybe you and Ashingda can incorporated in a newer update!. Also, amazing job on the triforce ganondorf mod and to you too Ashingda!

Last edited:

Monado of Time

Smash Rookie
HW ganondorf with the triforce mod would be a force to be reckoned with!
(the dark nut sword fits perfectly with the costume)

Last edited:

Caporai

Smash Journeyman
Still I don't know who's in charge for HWG, Someone provided a link to it from ArkoGames new video for Triforce Ganon v1.1

Monado of Time

Smash Rookie
The Imgur image says that it was posted 4 weeks ago. Maybe you can contact KingSkull95 to have more details on the skin.

Last edited:

Monado of Time

Smash Rookie
Still I don't know who's in charge for HWG, Someone provided a link to it from ArkoGames new video for Triforce Ganon v1.1
Hey Caporai, I talked to Arkogames on who the creator of the HW Ganon was and He told me that supposedly KingSkull95 on brawlvault is the guy that is currently working on it!

Just wanted to let you know.

Last edited:

Monado of Time

Smash Rookie
Great news! I wasn't to entirely shure if KingSkull95 was indeed working on the skin, so I went digging for a little while and I found the proof that he is indeed in the works of making Ganon. Unfortunately I am not able to post a link yet, but you can definitely talk to KingSkull95 because he is indeed working on the skin. Hope this was helpful Caporai! ;)

Ashingda

Smash Journeyman
That is awesome news, looking forward to HW skins.

Progress: I've successfully included the sword into the game without the use of Articles. Using the code for "Model Changer 2" it creates the same effects as the Article sword and it's now customizable with different skins. I still have to add in the 2nd sword for the one attached to the sheath.
If anyone know of other good sword/sheath model we can add please provide a link or such, otherwise I'll just grab what I can find.

Top Bottom