• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tricap combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricap

Smash Rookie
What the Tricap combo is would take way to long to explain exactly but when it happens its really obvious. It works againest every character in the game. The basic concept of it is linking n airs together and knock your opponent across the stage. Im not sure if this already has a name so im just dubbing it the

TRICAP COMBO

So i was just wondering if everyone thinks this combo is viable and your thoughts on it.

Sytar

Smash Ace
You would have to l-cancel it into shines at the lower percentages, maybe fitting a few dashes in.

That's **** arrogant of you to name it after yourself after the game has been out so many years.

tricap

Smash Rookie
u just wish you made the combo yourself, oh wait your a nobody, your always going to be a nobody who will accomplish nothing in this game and never have a combo named after you because your not creative, talented, good in bed and obivously your going to l-cancel and no you dont need to waveshine/dash

booshk

Smash Lord
tricap.. don't think so much of yourself, trying to think that if u have a combo named after urself(which u dont) ur good in bed.

Sytar

Smash Ace
You forgot the sarcasm brackets? I hope.

...and why did your grammar go to hell in that post? It was perfect in the OP.

DDRKirby(ISQ)

Smash Ace
i made a combo, too, but mine's unique. it's called the ultimatalitymentationishingly ultimate combo. it goes jab->jab->utilt->dtilt->nair->uair->waveland back->reflectosmash->bair->uthrow->fsmash->boost grab->dthrow->dash attack->utilt x 30->jab->dtilt->ftilt->nair->SHL->nair->DSHL->bair->dash-cancelled dsmash->shinespike. goes from 0% to kill.
it never works, but it's so **** cool.

fugito348

Smash Journeyman
FalseFalco said:
Up throw up air:

"The FalseFalco"

:laugh:

GRR U JOCKER that was the "chris combo" !!! :laugh:

now being seroius like how ken combo is used by lots of people but its called ken combo cuz he duz it the most...now im thinking ive only seen isai do this with his fox alot so..isai combo?

BrTarolg

Smash Ace
i do the ken combo as falco all the time

SHfairs and keep doing them to the edge, then jump and rising spike XD

tricap

Smash Rookie
leafgreen you have no idea how close i was to posting a new topic about you calling me a troll and to ignore me, but im restraining myself and only posting this. and why do you have to live so far away.

tmacisastud

Smash Rookie
tricap u have crossed all limits

tricap i have to be honest. i used to look up to u and u let me down today. dont we go to the same pediatrician?

tmacisastud

Smash Rookie
booshk said:
why would u look up to him
he is the local super smash bros. legend around here (walnut creek, california). he has never lost a match i dont think. but unfortunately his personality is not as classy as his game

tricap

Smash Rookie
all im going to say is that ness's f-air destroys fox and that i think we do go to the same pediatrician and booshk, why you have to belittle me like that. Wolf what happened to you, u used to be cool. oh wait

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
The Young and the Smashless.

Boo friggin' hoo. Take the soap opera elsewhere. Someone close this thread.

Agrate

Smash Apprentice
Nice combo. Do you know about the agrate combo? its 9 dash attacks in a row. Unstoppable and works against every character.

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
It's not the Tricap Combo, it's the Tricap BF.
Didn't you know that yesterday I claimed that 'combo' is called 'BF' from now on?

YEAH The FalseFalco BF. Now THAT's catchy.

And it ***** Peaches.

tricap

Smash Rookie
I was wondering if this is just a coincidence or not. That only a few days after the release of the Tricap Combo to the public fox got moved up to god teir and so did falco who can perform the Combo relitivley the same. So did the combo help in anyway to move fox and falco up the teir to an even higher level.

Sytar

Smash Ace
I got warned for flaming this guy. The guy who warned me is a real douchebag, looking at what a contributor this fellow is. The arrogance just kind of burns. He thinks that "releasing" the "You should n-air them across the stage" combo made Fox God tier? Ugh.

maybe he can show them the tricap combo that moved fox and falco up! Gee, thanks for this combo tricap, ive never seen it done by anyone before, especially not isai!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
At being the most ****ing innovative person to have ever posted on the boards, thats what!
That sir, would be Kruger Magnum.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
RUNNING ACCROSS THE STAGE WITH FOX.

I call it the FastFox.
Running across the stage with only your dash animation!

I call it the FasterFox.

Now,to go completely off the subject of the tri-and fail-combo,a random advertisment from Domino's Pizza.

Domino'a Pizza:

Don't think of it as a roach infestation,think of it as extra meat on your Pizza.:)

TRICAP WONS THRAD!!!!

Oskurito

Smash Lord
This guy reminds me of draco falconi xD , btw I didn't know about that combo and I've never seen isai doing it, so thx drac.. er tricap or whatever... moron...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom