• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Training Regimens of the Universe's Fox Mains

roxolid

Smash Cadet
Describe your daily (weekly, monthly, etc.) training schedules for improving your fox. These can include anything from raw tech skill practice to practicing with other people to bodily exercise. I would like to compare schedules with others and see if we can all help each other implement some new stuff with Fox.

I'll start!

15-30 minutes tech skill practice every day
Try to play with others 1-2 times weekly, mainly practice vs spacies
Workouts on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
Cardio on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
Salvage knowledge from watching pro matches throughout the week
Learn about other character matchups through the internet if I can't play them in person

Last edited:

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
1. Cardio every day, usually running. Accompanies by some upper body workouts and generally healthy eating.
2. Practice about 5-10 minutes on each advanced tech maneuver that I'm trying to learn and incorporate into my play. Ex. shine grab, shield drop shine, waveshine oos, w.e.
3. When I have time, I'll play about 100 stocks against spacies, falcon, peach, or jiggs to practice my combos.
4. Between 3-7 hours each week of competitive matches with people around my skill level.
5. Regular tournament attendance.

Nicco

Smash Journeyman
My current program
When I wake up, I practice haxdashing and pivot aerials with falcon for about 10 minutes
Then shineanigans with Fox for 10 minutes. I like to go to training mode, have my opponent on a platform, give him a star, then jump > shine > waveland > double/multishine > aerial > shine > aerial > shine etc
Then cold shower for 5 minutes
Go to school
Go to the gym
Work the Falcon Body
Go home and practice 30 minutes of haxdashing and pivot aerials with Falcon
Then I take Fox and two lvl 9 handicapped Bowsers, put em on my team, set team attack to ON, my handicap to 1, dmg to 0.5 and then the name entry glitch on FD
Then I go nuts spamming different aerials with shines, waveshines multiwaveshines multishine/waveshine oos and whatever
THEN
Lightning melee
name entry glitch with Fox
spam shdl to improve multishines
shffling and shine shffling in lightning too
then go back to normal melee and feel like a tech god

EDIT: I just realized this was for the Fox mains in the universe... I don't main fox but I enjoy his movement and whatnot

also moonwalking with fox is sweet

Last edited:
Top Bottom