• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Train new players online social thread

theflaminggamer

Smash Cadet
NNID
theflaminggamer2
I've decide to dedicate a thread to training new players for online play. It can be hard at times but you can use this thread for help. Comment away!

theflaminggamer

Smash Cadet
NNID
theflaminggamer2
I'll start looking into stratigies for those characters. I'll tell you what I find.

Last edited:

theflaminggamer

Smash Cadet
NNID
theflaminggamer2
Ok, I've found some stuff with charizard. I'm just gonna list it off: combos: d throw into side b, down b into up air; sliding rock smash: y+ down b+ side on joystick into down on the joystick. (ALL AT ONCE. For help, look up mysmashcorner 's video.); launching at high percentages: back air, f tilt, all smash attacks; Rock smash has super armor; That's all I can remember right now, I'll let you know if I remember more.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I could use some more training here. I mainly use Rosalina and Mega Man most of the time but I also use Ganondorf, Falco, Shulk and, to an extent, Little Mac.

jonahcat47

Smash Rookie
NNID
ryuji-achan
Hey guys im relatively new to the competitive smash scene but am pretty confident in my abilities but i know i can improve. im looking for a good partner to train with and to get better with. if youre interested then send me a msg

ProphetEyes

Smash Rookie
NNID
ProphetEyes
Hi, I've only been playing Smash for a month or so. As you can imagine, my game needs A LOT of work. I regularly get my butt kicked but I'm still having fun, and I have a drive to improve. I'm looking for someone of either similar skill level to train with and improve together, or an much more experienced player who is willing to help me improve by teaching me what to work on and giving constructive criticism of my game and not just destroy me and leave me wondering wtf just happened. lol

Tythaeus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xX-R4GE-Xx
3DS FC
4038-7179-8613
Loooking for experienced training partners. Preferably ones who offer constructive criticism.

jonahcat47

Smash Rookie
NNID
ryuji-achan
Loooking for experienced training partners. Preferably ones who offer constructive criticism.
hey im looking for the same thing, my brothers and friends arent getting me anywhere. i feel like i am pretty good and would love to train with you

Top Bottom