• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trailer - Training Mode Combo Video (By Judas)

TANK64

Smash Lord
i think you're overreacting. it'll still be an awesome combo video since everyone will be inclined to submit their very best possible combo.
Yea. Think I was legit angry gf status last night.

Well you better hold it down for Yoshi! :p since I'll be trying to rescue Luigi or something lol.

RickySSB

Smash Ace
Yea. Think I was legit angry gf status last night.

Well you better hold it down for Yoshi! :p since I'll be trying to rescue Luigi or something lol.
Thats what I'm talking about xD

^Agree with this. Mushroom Kingdom, Hyrule tent, bumper, ... These all ruin combos.
What about Yoshi Island or Saffron City?

Sempiternity idea is the best idea ever, but I don't think Judas has a lot of time to do it.

TANK64

Smash Lord
lol Yea just decided I'm doing Luigi on Saffron, and it's quite "stagey" :p

I think if the combo is creative than it's creative. A wall doesn't change that. If it's a tent combo we've seen a thousand times- then yea- that's boring, but most "never seen before" things usually need super specific settings of a certain stage. Most of my all time favorite combos are on Mushroom Kingdom lol. That stage is so wacky it opens the doors for combos that dreams are made of.

Also @ Sangoku. You think you can TAS something real quick to test for the beginning of my combo. It'll take 2 seconds I swear. Pretty please :woman: . If you could PM me your Email, then I can send you the clip.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
we should start making a list of characters we have used so we can work out which characters we need.
this is what i've gathered so far, correct me if i'm wrong.

ricky = link
pete = yoshi
star king = samus
tank = luigi

The Star King

Smash Hero
Ricky took my dash attack idea

and I actually have evidence of having the idea before on this one, sort of

he didn't do dash attack -> platform drop uair -> stuff though so maybe I should get on that

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
The combos could also be qualified in tiers:

If the combo is worth watching : A tier
If it's really good then : S tier
If it's a beast combo then : SS tier

...Or something like that idk.
But that'd be too much to put into it.
maybe for some other idea out of the Semp's one.

The Star King

Smash Hero
No, because people have different opinions. As in everybody is mad picky with some people hating on hazards, wall combos, "dairs that bounce", etc. I'm not mad.

RickySSB

Smash Ace
we should start making a list of characters we have used so we can work out which characters we need.
this is what i've gathered so far, correct me if i'm wrong.

ricky = link
pete = yoshi
star king = samus
tank = luigi
That is a great idea, you should do that list brah, Like Judas, Im busy too :p

P.S: Send your video with your name (like "RickySSB - LinkonPikachu.avi") and send it to Judas, but I have to get an answer from Judas :p

blaze3927

Smash Ace
i have a **** kirby combo finished that i'll record and email this weekend.
its stagey but sex

no spoilies pls queeranus

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
well couldnt get a capture card, but ricky will do a recreation of my combo on emulator, so, i have my fox combo ready then xD

Olikus

Smash Champion
A good tip would allso be which caracther people shall use as a punching bag. Its not like everyone needs to combo a different caracther, but it wouldnt be so cool if everyone comboed falcon for instance.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
I wouldn't support that since combos does not work the same on every character.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Just recorded my Luigi combo :awesome:.
It's on Saffron btw.

A good tip would allso be which caracther people shall use as a punching bag. Its not like everyone needs to combo a different caracther, but it wouldnt be so cool if everyone comboed falcon for instance.
lol, yea I thought of this, and figured the whole thing would be on Falcon, but turns out my Luigi combo is on Link obviously :cool:

ok seriously can't say more.

Guess I'll send it to Judas. Also should I sent it Ricky? and why? Just curious, is he sending them to Judas. Isn't the masterjudas@live.com his email?

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Did you send your combos to my msn? xDD
lol
Well, yes, sorry if I shouldn't have done that, I did it to both, you and Judas;
since you know Judas and stuff.

EDIT: I've just noticed that a couple of hours ago Judas answered that email I sent.

Atomic

Smash Rookie
Well got my dk going on......been working on these ****'n combos for 3 weeks (for about 10 minutes)

RickySSB

Smash Ace
Please hurry with the videos. And send the combo to Judas not me xD
"masterjudas@live.com" is Judas's email ,TANK64.

I'm ready with my combo, Is LinkonFalcon In Mushroom Kingdom xDD (I had to use MK, for more epicness.)

Tambor

Smash Journeyman
Yes, one combo done! It's one I created about 2 years ago at 1/4 speed, tried it for about 10 hours and was not able to pull it off. And it's only 5 hits long.
Link on Jigglypuff

RickySSB

Smash Ace
Yes, one combo done! It's one I created about 2 years ago at 1/4 speed, tried it for about 10 hours and was not able to pull it off. And it's only 5 hits long.
Link on Jigglypuff
I don't know if say something in English or Spanish xD

Nice Tambor!! I really love your combos xD Thanks for help bro.

Now you only have to send it to Judas msn.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
IMPORTANT:

i was talking to judas and he needs the following:

a combo featuring -

-Mario
-DK
-Luigi (a decent one)
-Samus
-Jiggly

and the following stages -

-Congo
-Yoshi's
-Saffron

he said for everyone to send as many combos as possible as he will now increase each players limit to one minute. they may not be included though, depending on how good they are.

Top Bottom