• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TpFox vs X

Tp_Fox

Smash Cadet
Just wanted to show my Sonic, it's an online friendly match. Tips, comments or w/e plz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nCJDV7xIFA

Also if someone can tell me how I can grab the ledge really fast with Sonic, that'd be great. I can only do it sometimes when I'm lucky but I don't really know how to do it. Thanks.

Btw: Sonic isn't my main lol.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
You run towards the edge and fast fall as soon as you're over it.
Or, you can stand at the edge to the point where you get the tipping animation, and then just hit down and away from the edge.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
check out S.O's lightspeed video, you'll learn a lot. You've got the spring --> Dair thing down, but it looks like (to both players) your game consists of SD/SCs and spring -->Dair. I saw a nice hyphen smash early on though. Did I see a spinshot to SD from the out of bounds area around 5:20? nice. I did see a bit of mixing it up but yeah early on it was clear you guys were just SD-ing and Spring Jumping to Dair for a bit.

Top Bottom