• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TPCi Creates 'Pokemon Center' Online Shop, Opening August 6

Mikey Da Bawse

Smash Cadet
NNID
MikeyDaBawse
3DS FC
5129-1447-8505
The Pikachu plush I got from them a few weeks ago is very high quality, and shipped in a timely manner.
Can't wait to see what else gets added with the opening.

xzx

Smash Lord
I bet Jigglypuff will be confirmed when the store's finally open.

Btw, can European customers buy from the site as well, or is it just limited to USA?

Edit: Found the answer: "Unfortunately, no. The products sold on Pokémon Center are manufactured, tested and labeled using guidelines for the United States only and therefore can only be distributed by us in the Continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Protectorates, and APO/FPO. Any changes to this policy will be announced on the website in the future."

Lucky ********... Oh well, thank goodness for eBay though! =D

Last edited:

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
I think, once I win the lottery, I'mma buy me a Substitute plush, and practice leaving it in my place whilst slipping away, ninja-style.
Then again, I rarely have anyone over, so I really won't have to be too quiet.

Kirbybrawl

Smash Cadet
Does anyone have the pikachu phone case? I want to get it but I haven't seen any pics of it attached to the phone to see how it looks

Top Bottom