• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourneys near Nampa/Caldwell/Boise?

Sephiroth M

Smash Apprentice
Well i've always wanted to attend a tournament and im tired of waiting...im not the sharpest tool in the shed so i need someone to inform me of any tourneys or just somewhere where theres a competitive scene. Thanks.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Well i've always wanted to attend a tournament and im tired of waiting...im not the sharpest tool in the shed so i need someone to inform me of any tourneys or just somewhere where theres a competitive scene. Thanks.
1. Here is the smash idaho calendar. Its in the works, but it will show smashfests and tourneys.
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=boise.smash@gmail.com

2. Use and look in the idaho smash thread
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=75560

3. For throwing any smashfests or tourneys in idaho, email boise.smash@gmail.com

The competitive scene is not too large in Idaho, but hopefully we can spark some interest. If you know anyone else who wishes to know the same, share the info.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
:ohwell:Do u wanna know a city thats completely smash dead, its st.louis mo. this city has about a hundered smash players in it. there r never any tourneys here either. to enter a tourney, u have 2 drive bout half an hour(which i would) down to a city called eurika which has a tourney bout every month. now don't u guys think that its kinda weird to have a city dats smash dead right next to a city dats smash loaded?!?

edit: Sry, i know found out that stl isn't that dead after all

Top Bottom