• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourney Freezing Game

TheHauntedSkull

Smash Rookie
Ok, so I only tried this a couple times, so I don't know if I try it again it will do this.
I tried three times to play Project M Tourney. All three times it froze. I don't know, does it do this for anyone else? Please someone respond how to fix this.

Edit: I just tried it again, and it froze. Furthermore, I realized it didn't have the Project M format. I didn't even see if it had the new characters and costumes. I don't think it did. Please, oh PLEASE help me if it isn't a problem with anyone else. Please fix it if it is an actual bug with 3.0, or it's just my luck that the four times I tried, it froze. PLEASE!! My friends really want to play a Project M Tourney!!!!!

Edit 2: Tried twice more. The first time I just put four contenders in, and it worked just fine. But then I started it again, with 16 people, and no go. It froze. I restarted it, tried it with only 12 people, and it still didn't work. I would like to try with 8, but I hate how each time I have to restart the whole system... yet again... But anyway, I really need help. You have no idea how much me and my friends want to play Project M: Tourney!

DiamondDust

Prime Time Player
NNID
MaysTheCraze
You're not the first to report this, so it's probably just a bug and I can safely say it's not your Wii in particular. I presume it happens because of the addition of Mewtwo and Roy. If you really want to do a tournament with your friends, you'll have to just keep track of everything manually. Hopefully, this gets fixed in the next patch, but I honestly don't see it as a high priority for the PMBR since most tournaments don't use Tournament Mode anyway.

Top Bottom