• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournaments won with lucas?

Jarun

Smash Cadet
Lucas lucas lucas. What can I say, he pwns.

Anyway ill cut to the chase, if we wanna get lucas more appreciated, we need to win more tournaments.
So we should discuss our tournaments that we have won (or came VERY close to).
I won my 3rd tournament, a boring local one with like 20 people, but i won it, what i did to beat the snake in the finals that seemed to work was to trick him into using any one of his glorious b-moves, (lol) then nailed him with a fair, nair or dair. then i would fling out a PKT at him to edgeguard, simple.

Please, Discuss.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
wait what?
what do you mean by he used a B move. you can't do anything against grenade, mines are set skillfully, up B is a recovery/ escaping tactic and nikita should only be used when you're ridiculously high and just want to drop and explosive or even to edgeguard some characters. which B move did you trick him into using?

Jarun

Smash Cadet
wait what?
what do you mean by he used a B move. you can't do anything against grenade, mines are set skillfully, up B is a recovery/ escaping tactic and nikita should only be used when you're ridiculously high and just want to drop and explosive or even to edgeguard some characters. which B move did you trick him into using?
hop around him a lot, he'll get mad and use a grenade (maybe it was just this player) that you dodge, he then uses side-b which i EASILY avoid and nail him with an aerial

still this is a discussion of tournament wins so have you won any tournaments? (even stupid local ones with like 20 people like mine)

Jarun

Smash Cadet
lol you beat a scrubby Snake
probably lol, but he was in the finals, how he got there i dunno the other fights WERE harder tho, but can someone else tell a story of one of their tourney wins?

S.D

Smash Master
Aren't there already threads like this?

I won a Sydney tournament a while back with Lucas, if you're counting international results.

Top Bottom