• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament Organizer for Android/iOS?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hey there! I know that we've got programs like TioPro and whatnot for PC when setting up tournaments and organizing brackets, but does anyone have any good suggestions for organizing tournaments for brackets using an Android tablet? I'm using a Google Nexus 7 (ver 2).

I know there's excel and I could make notes for certain matches/pools for reporting purposes. But yeah, anyone lemme know if there's a good tablet variation of tracking things!

Dencho

Smash Rookie
NNID
Denchyaknow
3DS FC
0447-7291-4772
I was just about to post we should all use google hangouts since its on everyones phone or can be and its as versitile as texting I think it would be the best way for realtime communication and all ya need is a gmail idk what yall think? For me having to go to the smashboards constantly or login to skype is a big turn off for tournys since i gatta move around alot as a college dude nawwadimean?

Shears

Smash Master
https://advancedbrackets.com

The site is mobile friendly. You can load it from your phones browser and create, manage, and organize tournaments from your phone. I will be making a dedicated mobile app that will be available for download from app stores in the near future.

Here is a link to the thread that describes the app in full:

http://smashboards.com/threads/advancedbrackets-com-the-future-of-tournaments-is-here.367240/

Any comments, questions, suggestions, bug reporting, etc. please do not hesitate to contact me.

Top Bottom