• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Tournament mode

Leaf-Puffy

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I've heard that there will be a tournament mode added in SSB4 with a DLC. Any news about this ? Cause I loved playing this mode with my friends on the other smash bros games.
Also I hope they will add many possibilities (like including amiibos, custom moves or teams).

Leaf-Puffy

Smash Cadet
That would be so nice ! I can't wait for this mode. It's just perfect to create a "competition" atmosphere even with casual friends.

Also on Melee what we did is that we put few ai hdc 9 when everyone was hdc 5 so it creates some "terrible ennemies you don't want to fight against" xD it could be the same thing with amiibos on this smash bros.

SANCHOCO

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I've heard that there will be a tournament mode added in SSB4 with a DLC. Any news about this ? Cause I loved playing this mode with my friends on the other smash bros games.
Also I hope they will add many possibilities (like including amiibos, custom moves or teams).
Tournament mode has been confirmed since Nintendo's "50" fact extravaganza video. They are working on Tournament mode for both offline and online play, as well as a miiverse stage, and Mewtwo(obviously)

Now, as for an exact date of when it will be released or any features, unfortunately, there hasn't been any announcement on that, so we have to wait and see!

Louis Pica

Smash Rookie
That would be great, they could make it all flashy kind of like Street Fighter does, but SMASH instead... That would be serious fan service.

Top Bottom