• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament Directors, Please Read

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and
The purpose of this topic is a blatantly ill-disguised plea for knowledge. I am soon to run my first tournament this month quite soon and I feel that perhaps I have overlooked something I shouldn't have.

I desperately beg for the help of experienced people in my area of the world that are also enthusiasts to give me advice on the technical matters of running a tournament.

Wholly do I appreciate ANY information that you can spare, perhaps any shady business I should watch out for. Or you could benefit me with a few tidbit experiences that you realize would be positive for me to hear about before I attempt to make the same mistakes.

I would encourage anything that you, my peers, can proffer. Please do not keep your space from this topic.
Thank you.

Top Bottom