• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament Completed - SF:E (Winter)

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Me and Duke are gonna play each other very soon, all of my charcters vs. all of his characters. I will post full results. I'll probably lose, he knows like every inescapable combo that Falcon can do on every character at every percent. It sucks balls, any tips on beating him? He tech chases a lot and is VERY good at edge-teching so I don't kill him, he did it 6 times in a row as I Dsmashed him with Falco as an edgeguard. I play with Falco, Fox, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Peach, Marth, Sheik, Sometimes Samus, Sometimes Ganondorf, and Sometimes Dr.Mario. He is letting me choose the stage for all the matches so I'm wondering what I should do against his characters. He plays Captain falcon, marth, sheik, falco. He mostly plays Captain Falcon. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

OC George

Smash Apprentice
WHAT?!?!?! SF:E is tomorrow?!?

wowzers, i doubt i'll make it T-T

un-rawr
KEVVVIIINNN!!!!

You gotta make it....remember...

OC PUFF + KOWSER VS Gresham 5608295302348942 (lol jk gresham 6)

Are you going to be able to come SAT Kev?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Noooo, Kevviiinnn has to come.
Boozer for LT-Singles and LT-Doubles! :sad:

Doc, that post seems more appropriate for OSM.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
It almost seems that Ace is backing down as well so put him on the maybe list. Because he is a loser :). Aside from that there will be no more back downs I can guarantee you that.

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
Hey, guess what? I got Friday off! Shin and I should be coming over to your house on Friday at some point Timmy. Need us to bring anything besides a tv? Cuz I can't bring one:(

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
How about a GCN + Smash? If there's an extra TV we can hook it up to that.

And bring an extra living room.

Chaosbunny

Smash Cadet
can anyone in the oregon city portland area give two people rides to smashfest eugene?
cause we have no way to get there and we really want to go.
we also have gas money.

OC George

Smash Apprentice
can anyone in the oregon city portland area give two people rides to smashfest eugene?
cause we have no way to get there and we really want to go.
we also have gas money.
I dunno, i could but im not sure i like you and your grabbing ***** of a partner....lol.

Tell you what, if you guys can beat Team GT again, ill drive you guys...

csx2r

Smash Rookie
whats up guys, my names chris, but it looks like george has introduced me as the mcs or something like that, haha.......i guess you can just call me chris or csx2r or mcs......whatever works. hopefully im not too overrated before you guys see me play but i hear there are some people interested in money matches? im down for that, but im kind of a cheapo and this will be my first tourney so i probably wont do more than $5 or maybe 10, depending on how good you guys are, haha. so it looks like ill be showing up on saturday, looking forward to playing everyone.....peace.

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
if i am unable to attend, be sure to get plenty of videos recorded. however, if otherwise i can make it to this event, get plenty o' vids recorded anyway :)

Balloon

Smash Lord
Andy and I will be at Timmy's around 4:30-5.

MCS, depending on how I do in tournies and how much money I want to waste, I may want a MM with you as well.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Limited Edition MCS DVDs will be on sale for the low price of $19.99. This includes a two DVDs, fold-out mini poster, and collector's tin! Pre-order yours today!

On a more serious note...

If anyone can bring blank VHS tapes I highly suggest you do. Otherwise, I will just be recording over old SSBM matches with an unknown result for quality.

Airdeius

Smash Cadet
Well Ryans mom said he can go to the tournament,SO we ether have to find a good exuse with in 6 hours or come tomarrow early,But i really want to come today so if gage and ryan are going tomarrow im going to try to ride my bike there. PS. dus the max go to osu or close?

and so its ether going to be me and gage coming out of ****ing 6 today or me gage ryan today or me gage ryan devon tomarrow.so pritty much are crew sucks *** for doing this.i mean ryan asked last night why dident he ask like 4 weeks ago and ace is a lil skipper but theres a small chance he might come.

OC George

Smash Apprentice
So how many of the "Gresham 6" are actually coming? I cant keep up with all your names.....im from Oregon City...what do you expect?

Airdeius

Smash Cadet
Alright then, Its confirmed every one is not going today, Im going to try to bike there so ii might need some info. Since im going to be bikeing to Eugene from Gresham Peach masta will keep you guys posted.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
It's 100 miles. Even professional marathon bike rider people would take two days to bike that distance.

Try getting a ride tomorrow and just enter the singles and teams tournaments.

OC George

Smash Apprentice
Listen to James Gresham. It is seriously about 100 miles away. Biking it would be the biggest mistake of your life. You might bike halfway and figure you can do it anymore...And you'll prob be somewhere close to salem or woodburn. Lol. Just wait till Saturday.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
If he biked all the way from Gresham... I would vote Gresham "Least Likely to Miss a Tournament". >_>

Airdeius

Smash Cadet
Ok i dident ride my bike but i was 100% going to but i had to deal with cort/mom stuff ands it sucked well any was any one from gresham want to give me a ride PLEASE! i will pay them 5 dollors :p i really want to spend the night it would be super fun well any ways what about you joshrad or what ever?

and no eckman i wouldent pass out ****ing ****** i ride to clackamas every time i go out there.

alright it looks to late now so i will see you guys tomarrow.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Airdeius, I live in Eugene now because I'm attending UO, but Gresham is my hometown and I go back there for breaks and summer. Though I'll probably end up going to Cornish next year..
Also, you would definitely not be able to ride your bike to Eugene. I don't think you understand how far away it is. It's a 2 hour car ride from Gresham. Clackamas is like what, 15 minutes tops? I'm probably one of the most physically able people here and I definitely wouldn't be able to bike to Eugene from Gresham.

Airdeius

Smash Cadet
You do not! doubt Kyle Richard!!! Never i am now going to ride to Eugene just to spite you, Im for real.
But i do not want to ride back so who wants to give me a ride back when i ride there like next next week? because i have stuff to do next week.

Oh and no it dusent take 15 mins it takes ether 45 or 1 hour to clackamas

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Don't wait up for me, guys. I'm pretty late to bed, late to rise. I'll just drop down there for friendlies when I wake up, probably won't be in the tournament.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
No johns.
But... at least you'll be here for friendlies. Foos and Juce want to play you.

In other news...

Low Tier Doubles
View Brackets

Super Smash Twins (t!mmy + t0mmy)
1. DMSfoozio's (DMStudios + Foosjr)
2. Us (Dirthead + Milk)
3. Team Rocket (Aftermath + Juce)
5. Team Shin (Shin + Buzz)
5. Team Team (Maa$ + Coco)

Low Tier Singles
View Brackets

1. DMStudios
2. Dirthead
3. Aftermath
4. Milk
5. t!mmy
5. Juce
7. ~Shin_Ganondorf~
9. Coco
9. Buzz
9. Maa$

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
aww the low tier tournament looks like it was really fun... wish i could've been there... sorry for not being able to make it guys

ra--oh what's the point haha

Top Bottom