• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

tournament at my pad, details here

M-mo3

Smash Cadet
Hey i dont post on this boards but i do come often to read.
that said, my family just left to mexico on a vacation trip. im trying to hold a tournament at my house.

I live in Menifee Californial, its right next to riverside/Temecula.

we can disscuss the details layter but i just wanted to post here and see how many smashers are willing to come. Im basically im home alone with my causin, it be a blast if we can pull this off.

you can contact me at my email Moe-FLCL@hotmail.com
or my Home Number- (951) 679-5938 (just ask for Moe)
you can also contact my cusins(JACK)cell phone, i would give mine but its prepaid
(951) 275-2950

M-mo3

Smash Cadet
my address is

25608 Pelion RD , Menifee.
its close to Perris/temecula.

for the date it can actually be any date.
and we can always order some pizza.

for the people who want to come or think they can come, when do you guys want to start this?

D.C. where do you live?

M-mo3

Smash Cadet
Friday 29- 1-2 pm
Alright then it will be tomorrow, you guys can come around 1-2 pm i should be awake by then.bring your controllers, i got 4 but one aint really working and the other well the plastic came off.

PS: i got a big *** tv.

McCarver

Smash Rookie
I would go to this but since its the 29th and I have to leave that night at 5 PM to visit family in FL.

I live in San Diego so that'd be like 3 hours to and from.

Maybe next time.

Top Bottom