• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally Not A Fraud - A Boozer Highlight Reel

Pangwell

Smash Cadet
My training partner Djinn and I sit down to record footage from time to time, and here are some of the highlights.

Featuring the talents of:
The world's 5th Best Bowser, Pangwell
Djinn (Peach, Ice Climbers)
Pair_of_Socks (aka Mo_than_2Chainz) (Sheik)
A rock (DK)
Psychic Child w/ Baseball Bat (Ness)
JIKO (who reminded me to remind you all, he ain't no scrub) (Foxco)
A real living bird (Falco)
The person across the street that just likes to fight people (Cpt. Falcon)
And last but not least, Slippery Dolphin Man (Luigi)

Please enjoy these random clips that are definitely an indication of my skill as a Bowser main and not the fact that I sifted through hours worth of footage and collected the good parts.

Last edited:

Pangwell

Smash Cadet
Thanks! I really appreciate that! Don't forget to like, favorite, subscripe and up-B for future videos similar to this one! *spins away*

Last edited:

Pangwell

Smash Cadet
Wait, do I have permission to post?

All videos must satisfy 2 criteria:
  • Informative (by virtue of being educational or by being newsworthy)
  • Marginally Professional
If a video is not directly Informative, but has the capacity to be, please include a comment, or make a self post explaining why it is informative."
Just checking because I don't want it to be received poorly.

CnB | Chandy

Smash Journeyman
Plenty of people share their combo videos and highlight reels on the subreddit. I've posted every one of mine there and I get plenty of support. Some people can be pretty dismissive of low tier content but that's the minority in my experience, most people like the change of pace and seeing new stuff.

That being said, if you're that worried about it not being well received, you don't have to share it. Don't mind goofsters like me tryna tell you how to live your life, just dew the dew in your own way brah. I think it's super neat either way. Namaste.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
You're not the world's 5th best Bowser. Maybe the world's 5th best main, but there are only like 3 of those anyways

Pangwell

Smash Cadet
You're not the world's 5th best Bowser. Maybe the world's 5th best main, but there are only like 3 of those anyways
I suppose that's fair. I'll have to specify that in the future. The ranking was really meant to be a joke, but I suppose I haven't been around as long as you, so if Bowser ranks is something that people are taking seriously I'll make sure to omit it in the future.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
I suppose that's fair. I'll have to specify that in the future. The ranking was really meant to be a joke, but I suppose I haven't been around as long as you, so if Bowser ranks is something that people are taking seriously I'll make sure to omit it in the future.
Bowser is not taken seriously at all, don't worry. How long have you been around in the serious comp scene? Been around since I joined SWF for me, but your story could be different.

Also I mostly came here to talk **** and call you out but since you aren't serious you get an ok.

Pangwell

Smash Cadet
Bowser is not taken seriously at all, don't worry. How long have you been around in the serious comp scene? Been around since I joined SWF for me, but your story could be different.

Also I mostly came here to talk **** and call you out but since you aren't serious you get an ok.

Haha I joined the competitive scene a few years ago. But I haven't been super active on Smashboards until now. I recently switched to Bowser because honestly I wasn't feeling very satisfied with Marth, and when I get really invested in a particular cause (such as improving a low tier), I tend to just get stuck with it. So here I am, for better or for worse.

I'm definitely planning on using my Bowser in tourney, but we'll have to see how it plays out.

Last edited:

Synnett

Alligator Lord
welp, a bunch of trolls are ****posting in your comments section. Just ignore them I bet they can't even edgehog lol.

I guess they get salty about your low movement style.

A Stuffy Muffin

Smash Cadet
I thought it was pretty fun to watch, your movement's pretty chill and you had some dank reads. I look forward to more Boozer shenanigan vids in the future.

Top Bottom