• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Totally just posted in every MU thread

RichBrown

Smash Master
lol

Anyways I have some requests to make of you guys:

I want you all to start going out of your way to use Dtilt and grounded upB in friendlies. Just explore those 2 moves as much as you can. They are both good moves but to this day we still don't really effectively use them, and I wanna see where we can use them

Also can someone tell me how to use Dsmash, for some reason I can't land that move as much anymore

This summer I'm gonna be playing a LOT of smash in preparation for CoT5 and Genesis, but as you all know I SUCK at MUs below A/B tier, so if you guys could get on AIM and help me with some of the weirder MUs that'd be awfully swell

I'll try to start posting more, school has been absolutely insane this semester but it's almost over so I'll have more time to be here :D

Dnyce

Smash Master
This summer I'm gonna be playing a LOT of smash in preparation for CoT5 and Genesis, but as you all know I SUCK at MUs below A/B tier, so if you guys could get on AIM and help me with some of the weirder MUs that'd be awfully swell

I'll try to start posting more, school has been absolutely insane this semester but it's almost over so I'll have more time to be here :D
If you're ever on aim (i lol'd<3), I'll try help you with MU stuff.

Glad to hear you back ;)

F00LY

Smash Apprentice
I've actually been using these two moves A LOT in friendlies at school all semester long, I've found some decent situationalish uses for them. I'll post in a bit when I have some time to focus.

Top Bottom