• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Total Noob Looking for Training Partner(s)

JetSetWoodo

Smash Rookie
NNID
JetSetWoodo
3DS FC
0146-9264-6465
Hi everyone, I almost don't even want to make this post because I don't really know what kind of reaction I'll get. But here goes...

I'm pretty damn terrible at Smash. I go online, get my ass handed to me 4 or 5 times in a row, and lose the confidence to play again. And the worst part is, I don't really feel I've learned anything from the experiences. For me, it's like sitting an end of year exam on the first day of a brand new module; I haven't learned the skills required to pass the test, so I naturally fail.

But I really do want to get good at Smash, because I love it. I love playing it even though I'm not very good. So I thought it would be awesome if I could start playing with some of you here on SB. Anyone willing to give tips and constructive criticism after our matches, that would be really cool. A teacher if you will.

I know I'm asking a lot and I understand the level of patience required of you, but if you're up for it, let's share IDs and maybe have a few games :)

Loken

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-6858-0816-0777
Adding you now. I feel much the same as you, plus we're both UK so the lag should be minimal.

Last edited:

Cheezy23

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cheezy23
I'd be willing to play a few rounds. I'm not available right now (TV isn't available) is there a specific time you can play?

JetSetWoodo

Smash Rookie
NNID
JetSetWoodo
3DS FC
0146-9264-6465
I'd be willing to play a few rounds. I'm not available right now (TV isn't available) is there a specific time you can play?
I'm based in the UK so I'm unsure of time differences (if there are any), but I'm available pretty much any time of the day between 12pm and 3am ^^

@ Rinkario Rinkario Adding you now :)

Last edited:

Cheezy23

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cheezy23
I'm based in the UK so I'm unsure of time differences (if there are any), but I'm available pretty much any time of the day between 12pm and 3am ^^

@ Rinkario Rinkario Adding you now :)
Hmmm....It's 8:21 for me now, so...what time is it for you?

Cheezy23

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cheezy23
9 pm and after is usually available in my time. If you want to play tonight, I can only play for like...20 minutes, by the way, if I can get the TV.

Top Bottom