• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

Cia

das kwl
gg's to all, melee event was great.. brawl..

well brawl was brawl.

eggm- thanks for taking us and housing. too amazing. fox / ylink is a **** team. and apparently, so is fox / peach

reno - too ****ing funny. we are practicing me melee this week. let's party (lmao.. inside joke)

dj nintendo - thanks for being a bowser main. you embarrased a lot of people

jman - we are teaming for cheezit's next tournament. so get ur melee skills back up and I will do the same.

cactuar - "why would you want to look at anything else?" lmao. sooo effing conceited. but that's good. thanks for housing. way to get rested 14 times this yesterday :laugh:

eazy23: nice friendlies. so fun

mexi - I am completely un-offended. no hard feelings. good matches in melee. extremely scary pkmn trainer in brawl. I was highly impressed.

dm - good stuff in pools. I do not play gayer than m2k. I watched him play. you.. lie.

inui - nice placings

ryoko - very good zelda. your Fairs / Bairs are un-matched

pakman - thanks for driving me to cactuar's. and good **** not showing up on sunday. you missed nothing.

woz - you are so good. no need to ever be emo, your originality surprised the hell out of everyone.

keitaro - good matches. marth is still my favorite match up. :D plz upload the crew battle vidz. I forgot to get that footage from you -_-

emblem lord - it was nice to see you again. we played very little friendlies.. more next time??

Zanguzen - really good falco. I loved our money match (not really). rematch soon k??

gotm - good stuff. you team w/ jigglypuff sooooo much better than eggm does. we should team sometime.

jollies - good stuff in melee teams.

alex triad - nice friendlies

will - I've never played u until saturday. ur jiggz is quite impressive

dot_eater - your samus got soo much better. very nice

chibo sempai - thanks a lot for these tournaments. they're always highly enjoyable.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'll be putting up all the Melee crew vids I have tomorrow night. I'll post them up here when they're up.

Chibo will have a bracket image for Brawl singles and doubles sometime tomorrow or he gets attacked by random wild animals :p

Keitaro

lol, we'll do a friendly when we see each other. Falco's rapid A attack can't be beaten by anything, not even Snake's uptilt. If it's somehow beaten, I'll do Keitaro Time with Sheik into F-smash. It auto combos dummies that DI away instead of blocking while DI-ing away.

Keitaro

Keitaro Time was challenged!?!??! I'll even do it to you with Ivysaur, when I see you it's OOOOOOONNNNN!!! :laugh:

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
My Bowser didn't do too well during the crew battles though. Mistakes on my part though. Crew battles were still too good anyway. Get at Eggm's car, lol!

Sage2050

Smash Cadet
Vinco here

That's the last time i show up to a tournament hung over.

actually that's probably a lie. but it just sucks that people think the ****ty way i played was representative of my skills =(

not that i had any real hope of winning or anything.

Cia

das kwl
I'm soooo angry.. I I can't believe I forgot scar's shoutout.

scar - thanks for all those friendlies. it was hilarious when like 5 different people walked by saying "is scar NOT using falcon?!?!" I also loved how u call jigglypuff the "bringer of misery"

I want someone to put that in a sig for me

PRiDE

Smash Lord
xzax1337 who made ur sig pic... >_> its high time i get me one of those.

R3N0

Smash Lord
ugh shoutouts take so much time... ill do em.. in like.. a day..

R3N0

Smash Lord
I wrote yalls shoutouts in the results thread *****zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I'm kinda upset Pakman didn't come chill on the brawl day. v_v
I don't have fun playing brawl. Whenever I complain when the Drexel kids beat me they say, "If you hate the game so much, why do you play?" So I stopped playing altogether competitively.

However, on Sunday I went to a really good Philly's game with my girlfriend.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I don't have fun playing brawl. Whenever I complain when the Drexel kids beat me they say, "If you hate the game so much, why do you play?" So I stopped playing altogether competitively.

So, your girlfriend > me? Not cool, man. ;);)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

lol though u did miss a nice melee lounge and watching scar and gotm entering brawl singles and getting dead last in their pools and not making it to bracket :)

Top Bottom