• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
thats not bad then. but yea, take her to work early lol.
u always drive ur sister to work, you shouldnt have to while ur at college lol

GOTM

Smash Champion
lol.

yea i thought like it was goin to be worse. i can probably get there by quarter of 11. ill be able to help with any setup u have left to do, and ill be bringing a wii, cube, and copy, with MAYBE a TV, but i doubt it right now.

edit: forgot about something, if i have to give anyone rides i would have to be a lil late anyway...

if people need rides can i know atleast a couple days in advance?

Beat

Smash Ace
I'm officially confirming that I'm coming, assuming I figure out how the eff I get there. I'll be in top shape for this one, kiddies, so expect some madness from your beloved Boco.

Also, does anyone wanna do doubles with me? Who doesn't have a partner? I use Fawks in teams instead of Robotpants.

GOTM

Smash Champion
if you can take nj transit from 30th street station to absecon, i can give u a ride. its posted on the first post.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea-ha! weve got plenty of rides to get ppl there. another tsa member...
if triad comes that makes it 4. come on, confirm tsa coming so we can crew battle lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
whoops, i thought triad was in tsa and to make sure i asked gotm and he thought he was in it lol. either way, lets get a mini crew round robin tournament going. maybe we can get the tunes and tsa to go, making 3 crews. any other crews??

GOTM

Smash Champion
oh ok i think im the one that commented on a thread you had giving you these links, lol. my bad. awesome to hear your coming to both most likely though. ill see ya at both if your there

Scar

#HarveyDent
I'll try to get Ultimascout and El Komosutro to come, then you guys can play crew Scarmosutro. We are too good.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'll try to get Ultimascout and El Komosutro to come, then you guys can play crew Scarmosutro. We are too good.
Awesome, I'm up for it. And having the two of them also for singles would also be great. I want to get this pretty big, consider monthlies, and periodically have giant sized tournaments. Who knows, maybe eventually we can drop the entry fee after we get popular enough and the business is cool with it. Who is in Scarmosutro? You, ElKomo, Ultima, and... Chocobo? When can you be part of two crews lol, back stabbing TSA lol. Find out if Cactuar can make it. He said he would try to before if you gave him a ride, but you can't since you would miss doubles. He could catch an NJ Transit train and someone will pick him up. If he's reading his, that's cool, or you can pull off your UPenn skills of convincing lol.

300th POST!!!!! YEA!!!!! (knuckles for brawl lol)

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
O_O holy crap...I think you guys are like a 2 hour drive away from me. O_O. None of my friends would go for it....not-a-one. The only possible way is if Reik was going. MAYBE I could get a ride from him. Seeing as he's the only one I know that lives close to me.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
O_O holy crap...I think you guys are like a 2 hour drive away from me. O_O. None of my friends would go for it....not-a-one. The only possible way is if Reik was going. MAYBE I could get a ride from him. Seeing as he's the only one I know that lives close to me.
o man... well, then reik should go! where are you located n e way?

GOTM

Smash Champion
ToS has kept its skillz. sael, mitri, and paul are a lot better than we assumed after getting no practice.

yes mark...sael still *****, pauls ic's are way better than eriks ever were, and mitri took smash steroids and watches forward videos all the time, lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ToS has kept its skillz. sael, mitri, and paul are a lot better than we assumed after getting no practice.

yes mark...sael still *****, pauls ic's are way better than eriks ever were, and mitri took smash steroids and watches forward videos all the time, lol.
no way... thats awesome. i tried callin u yesterday to see how they were. can sael still wreck us? should i make pauls main ICs? should i make mitri on our leading 5? all this on the next episode (update) of CLASH OF THE TITANS!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
alright all updated. our crew is so awesome lol. cant wait to play mexi wind and aztec. theyr in my crew but i havnt played em since like june or july. cant wait for crew battles at Clash of the Titans.

GOTM

Smash Champion
with sael getting back into it, paul and mitri really stepping it up (pauls y. link aztek comboed ryoko) YES!!! lol...

but yea...we might not get ***** like i thought. we'll still lose though :(

GOTM

Smash Champion
cool you made one, lol. aight...we got a couple more.

remember, if you wanna do teams post your teamate. getting teams together the day of is gonna be kinda strugglin

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok I updated the two new people attending, and I modified the winning percentages. instead of 65 25 10 its now 70 20 10. i figured 1st place deserves a little more for well.... being the best one there lol.

come on people we need some teams confirmed!

KingFeeF

Smash Apprentice
So im taking a bus from where i live on Long island to atlantic city. Bus comes at 7, we ussually end up in AC by 11 30..12 ish. It takes about 25 minutes from AC to EHT. Think Ill make it in time? lol

Scar

#HarveyDent
If Reik is going I will be there without a doubt. <3 Mark.

GOTM

Smash Champion
So im taking a bus from where i live on Long island to atlantic city. Bus comes at 7, we ussually end up in AC by 11 30..12 ish. It takes about 25 minutes from AC to EHT. Think Ill make it in time? lol
you might JUST make in it time for doubles, depending on when the bus gets there. you'll def. be there for singles though, without a doubt

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
making doubles will be rly close. il give out my number on the thread closer to the date, and u can call me on ur way. if ul be there just after 12 il sign u up and u can pay me when u get there.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
we originally werent going to, but me and scott decided to enter teams under our new team name: Andy and the Tuna! TUNA! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?
(major Office reference if you didnt already get it)

Top Bottom