• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tornado - What do you look like?

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
Don't know why im sharing this with u guys. but it made me laugh

I was practising today with luigi and doing the rising tornado (which i can do fully) and while i was doing it my dad was walking by. He began to laugh histerically and said that i looked like a "****** on speed jerk-ing off."

Has anyone told u that u look like "insert insulting name" while u were mashing the b button as fast as u can?

...i know this is idiotic....

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Lol, nah that’s never happened to me. I guess I look normal when I do it because some people can’t tell when I’m mashing the button. Maybe I do look awkward and no one has bothered to tell me. XD

I’m just used to pressing the button fast from playing all of those NES, and SNES games.

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
that have happeneed to my a couple of times, jajajaja.. all of my friends tell me that the face i put when i do the racing tornado is like angry face and, when im gonna do it they start doing jokes and sometimes i die because of leafing. jaja.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i'm normal when doing it, i just let go of the controller with my right hand and press teh b button fast

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I dunno.. I just press the button realfast with my thumb. I'm sure my face never tightens up or something but nobody has actually said anything :p

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I stand up and scream out extender!!. for some reason my tornado gets higher lol.

TheKO

Smash Rookie
Not for me well at least i don't think so, still cant get full height though =/

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
when I'm mashing the B button I push it fast with my thumb.I probably look normal when I do it.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I vibrate my thumb extremely fast, it looks like I'm jut hovering my thumb over the B button. I look completely normal. Perfect tornadoes are so easy but so satisfying every time, especially that parabolic path Luigi takes when moving sideways with it. Yayuhzz

Top Bottom