• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Topaz's Mods and Costume Makeovers: Alastor?!

Which Character Should I "Remix" Next?

• Captain Falcon

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Lucario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Link

• Toon Link

• Zelda

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Mr. Game and Watch

• Zero Suit Samus

• Ridley

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Wow, it's been a bit since I've released something... Gotta love school! Anyway, I haven't had time to put together an ultimate Captain Falcon (Don't worry, I will soonTM) so instead, I decided to finish an old project that's been sitting around:
View attachment 77725
I didn't like the quality of the model and textures for the Alastor Mod, so I decided to put together something a little nicer.
When you're done, I'm afraid I'm going to have to rim-light it. :p Also calling @Lone Devil because of the awesome new models here!

Last edited:

TopazPhoenix

Smash Apprentice
When you're done, I'm afraid I'm going to have to rim-light it. :p Also calling @Lone Devil because of the awesome new models here!
The textures are based around Smash 3 Ganon and various Smash 4 textures, so no need to redo those, a nice shiny coat of rimlighting will make him fit right in with the Smash 3 cast. Thanks!
Also, a view of Alastor's emblem and spiky hair!
ScreenCapture17.png

Last edited:

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
I'm digging this. Your revamp ideas are really really dope, and I cannot wait to see what you cook up for everyone after Alastor.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
The textures are based around Smash 3 Ganon and various Smash 4 textures, so no need to redo those, a nice shiny coat of rimlighting will make him fit right in with the Smash 3 cast. Thanks!
Also, a view of Alastor's emblem and spiky hair!
View attachment 77753
The emblem could use some centering/positioning but other than that, I'm hyped just as anyone else. :)

Edit: maybe this could be of use to you:
MenSelchrMark.X3.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom