• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
Hax doesn't play Falcon anymore in PM, he probably shouldn't still be on the list.

D

Deleted member

well i'm better than mew2king because i can beat him at pokemon

oh thats right that makes no god damn sense

where do you people come from

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Should rename this thread to Texas vs NY.
Or "Texas yells a lot vs NY stews in greatness"

Or "Oracle disrespects everyone vs Other people point out how toxic this thread is"

There are a lot of takeaways.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Guys this isn't the social thread. The brawl one was closed forever because it devolved into this ****.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
DARKY FOR BEST SONIC!!

He should at least get an honorable mention.

EDIT: Also, Wes should definitely get on that Samus list.

Last edited:

DiZZ

Smash Apprentice
you need to add darky to sonic now that he got 2nd at collision

Oracle

Smash Master
I read that as "2nd at collusion" lol

Also lunchables takes back to back top 3 placings? Time to talk **** about aero lol

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
The Collision vids will most probably be uploaded on CT in the coming days.

EDIT: Or you could also just check the Twitch archives.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

ok so a few things
1. On saturday I 2-0'd denti and lost 1-3 to sethlon in WFs of a monthly (The only game I took off of him though was with roy LMAO). I got 3rd at the tourney, and I'll post vids that I like here later.
2. I don't know how I feel compared to the other tinks. I'm good and I'm getting consistent/high placings and stuff but this game is just so stacked
3. Aero is not Aerolink. Please, if you would've actually WATCHED the videos you wouldn't have put a link player in the toonlink section

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
I think I remember Lunchables going ham on Denti with a Roy of all things. It was pretty crazy. I was surprised he didn't get baired to death every stock (sincere here, I expected the MU to be bad for Roy.)

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
MU was bad for Roy before he officially came out/Ivy nerfs. I have no idea what it's like now. Bair is ok to deal with, the real issue was Leaf. You can deal with Bair on the ground with shielding as you run in, or CC, or outspacing it with a DD while moving back in. Leaf was a pain though because it usually lead to Roy jumping, where he lost the ability to better deal with other Ivy moves. Clanking and other choices were not good enough to press for an advantage against the move. You also locked Roy down in an awkward position if you did SH Leaf, or delayed leafs as you fell. Clanking or avoiding those without jumping over was not easy or worthwhile usually.

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
It was actually pretty hype to see Lunchables beat Sethlon once in Roy dittos. And only 14? Man, I wish I wasn't a stupid kid at that age...Props bro.

D

Deleted member

<333333333333333333333333333333333 I didn't know you guys payed attention to me on stream holy ****. I don't even think thats my full potential, it's just getting started.
But yeah, toonlink and stuff. He's a pretty cool guy. also roy has a sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom