• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassio

Smash Master
It's cute NY/NJ thinks they match Texas, but they just don't have the depth. Theyre more comparable to MD/VA and probably Florida.
TX is clearly the best PM region, I don't think that can really be argued.
Then why do they get bopped when theyve match up against Cali ;)?

Last edited:

Oracle

Smash Master
God damn you dont even know. I WISH I had been matched up against cali so I could have done well at apex.

Nza one of the players you listed as rivalling tx didnt make it out of pools, and I beat 2 of them in mms (and im only 3rd in tx). Ny is hella good but I think its time for you to hop off that meat

Cassio

Smash Master
Im pretty sure the thread got locked before because people just spammed off topic. Right now people are actually discussing ranks and quoting results laced with pride and ego.

Last edited:

Humble Dojo

Smash Apprentice
Right now in Socal we lack a dedicated high quality streamer for Pm. We do have a couple of streaming and recording options but the are often unreliable, not very knowledgable or lack the proper hardware to crank out the videos we produce. We literally have hundreds of videos either sitting in multiple twitch archives, random youtube channels, and even more lost due to faulty recording. Until we can find a dedicated streamer for pm, (which could take a while) the best way to catch us is to watch a live stream, or come down for a friendly visit ;)
Our players (Aero, Okami, JWest, Mach, DEHF, Fly Amanita, DSF, CT Tyrant, and more....) all love meeting new players from other regions XD

Book your flights now ~

AcidM

Smash Rookie
Besides Fly Amanita anyone know of a good DeDeDe player that currently plays ?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Fly, Ripple, HeySeuss (dunno if I spelled it right). Those are the main 3 Dedede players I can think of.

G-Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Does mizuki(?) even play anymore? A few of the names I see, I never see them play, ever.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I heard pink fresh really under performed today.

Also I'm going to point out some stuff I just noticed. Most of these have already been addressed but I like to type words so here you go

Oracle doesn't play GnW anymore, I'm not sure why hes up there
Sethlon doesn't play marth anymore, roy main forever now
Really? m2k on roy?
Bwett doesn't play squirtle anymore, he plays sheik.
Obviously, chillin should be above silent wolf after whats happened in the past month or so
aMSa doesn't even play yoshi, he's a lucario player and he's most likely better than vanguard

/opinions

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I need to make a guide on how to make those portaits with the starter, counterpick, and banned colors/words on them (However whenever someone is using the apex ruleset it takes 5 seconds cause I don't have to create my own custom ones, I can just rip from the apex common5.pac)

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
DJ Nintendo is totally coming for that Ike spot. I've been following him on NY's stream and he had a riveting set with Eli recently at GF of PM Hype Night 7. He's not there yet, I think, but he'll get there pretty soon.

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
I'm sorry, I made the mistake of posting here without having seen Bar Wars footage.

OMG OFFSTAGE FLASH SHORTEN ON HAX ASOBVIUNONOINTRI0WG[NOF[OFGKNOF OMG OMG OMG CHILLIN OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WTF WTH AHHHHHHHHH CHILLIN GODDAMN IT WHOA WOW WOW WOW

kevinw0w

Smash Journeyman

Also I'm going to point out some stuff I just noticed. Most of these have already been addressed but I like to type words so here you go

Really? m2k on roy?
Obviously, chillin should be above silent wolf after whats happened in the past month or so
aMSa doesn't even play yoshi, he's a lucario player and he's most likely better than vanguard

/opinions
I know Bwett doesn't really play squirtle anymore, but I still think he's the best squirtle. I saw him pull squirtle out for a few games at KotH2 too.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Silent Wolf woulda gone deep at APEX if he didn't get double eliminated by Oracle.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer

Really? m2k on roy?

/opinions
Regardless whether or not they main them anymore, they can still be good examples of how to play the character. Tbh, if there's anybody up there who doesn't play their character anymore, it's generally because no one has really challenged them.
Also, didn't someone post aMSa's lucario vid somewhere? Gotta dig for that one...

EDIT: So I found aMSa's videos, and I also stumbled upon another Japanese player by the name of Kaito. He has a really good Lucas. Dunno if he's better than Pink Fresh tho. Videos of Kaito's Lucas is in the OP.

Last edited:

Oracle

Smash Master
Yeah I still feel bad about the whole silent wolf thing. Pretty sure otto could have beaten half the ppl who placed above me lol

XXXX1000

Smash Apprentice
M2K has only whipped out Roy on a few select occasions, some Apex 2014 matches iirc, but I don't think that disqualifies him from being on the list. I can't even think of anyone that plays Roy besides Sethlon and NinjaLink who has a really solid Roy but NY never uploads videos to youtube. He'll probably pop up at SKTAR or something

Edit: OH also at UGC Fighter's Edge today Zero's Pit knocked M2K's Fox into loser's bracket so I think that's worth kicking one of the other two guys off the list

Last edited:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Scythe has a pretty good pocket Roy, but I don't know if it's good enough to make the list. He beat Oro?! in Grand Finals of our monthly using Roy

D

Deleted member

The only other roy I can think of besides seth and ninja link is me. I've take games off of sethlon and denti with my roy, but I don't think its enough to truly be a top roy, I need more victims

Nguz95

Smash Lord
There's only one good Roy I can think of in MDVA (that plays smash), and that's Nimzo. He's pretty new, and is just now starting to beat some good players. teh phir3 isn't getting much love around here.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I can understand that then for oracle on gnw, seth on marth, and bwett on squirtle
but m2k straight up doesn't ever play roy
M2K asked to be put up on the Roy list before 3.0 because he claimed that he was either going to take Roy or Mewtwo (or both) seriously. I think he asked his name to be up there because he wanted motivation or because he thought he was going to be at the top. I just put it there because I thought why the hell not. It's been several months now and I completely forgot that M2K was there.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Hi, I'm a Link player from UK, I play with Professor Pro, some of you might know me for being a top Brawl Marth player as well. My first PM tournament I entered was a massive UK national event with Armada, Ice, Prof and Fuzzyness, I got 5th at this with 81 entrants iirc, only losing to Armada and Fuzzyness, and beating notable players like Jolteon and other good UK players.

I thought id post some vids from Finals of a small tournament I entered and won for Singles/Doubles.

So with that lame introduction il give you the Videos;

Anaky:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lACzIL9WmqQ (vs FishEatCorn)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xMk-anFjp0 (w/ Bullet Bill, vs FishEatCorn & Slurpz)

Rizner

Smash Ace
So, finally got a decent video of me playing, lol. It's in a crew battle at a tournament this past weekend, so I'm linking the video with a start time for when I began playing. Hope this is helpful?
http://youtu.be/YhZ2VqpDJVc?t=26m7s

I play against a pikachu starting with 1 stock, a pit and hankypanky, a peach

Apollo Ali

Smash Journeyman
Just put POOB on Donkey Kong already. He may not have Strong Bad or Eli's results, but if ya don't have anybody else, why not lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom