• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Fly indeed plans on using DDD instead of IC's in PM.

On that note, here are some random matches recorded of my ics:

Vs DK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX3hhY1_LkU
vs Falcon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYnxUV85mwA

I had a good match against strong bad recorded but I don't think it got uploaded yet/maybe it didn't get recorded so oh well. My ic's look much better than this now as I've been practicing them, I'm considering maining them over Link, not sure yet though.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
G-Reg has been putting in some serious DDD work at Smash@Xanadu lately -- I'd recommend he get a spot on the list for sure.

I'm not sure if Fly is going to keep playing much D3 now with the IC out and I heard Heysuess might be switching to Kirby mostly.
I haven't seen the most recent S@X and I am not going to scavenge through the twitch videos to find their matches. I'll wait until the youtube videos are out. Nonetheless, thanks for your info.

Fly indeed plans on using DDD instead of IC's in PM.

On that note, here are some random matches recorded of my ics:

Vs DK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX3hhY1_LkU
vs Falcon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYnxUV85mwA

I had a good match against strong bad recorded but I don't think it got uploaded yet/maybe it didn't get recorded so oh well. My ic's look much better than this now as I've been practicing them, I'm considering maining them over Link, not sure yet though.
RIP Headphones

Currently, Olimar, Samus, and Kirby do not have official players yet.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You made half the first post disappear but I fixed it >_> lol. Gotta close those tags ;).

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
3rd spot for Link is probably NickRiddle, though I don't have any videos of him.

\Apples

Smash Journeyman
My Link has been doing work in Seattle, all he does is boomerang tho. Rock on, boomerang.

Also, really no devout Samus players? I guess pretty much all the good Samus mains I know don't really play PM, wonder what's up with that. Is the trend just a coincidence?

Also I just noticed the Chin's avatar. C'est tres beaux.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Video is a bit too long for me to post, but I might end up doing it anyway. I also want to stray away from using any footage that predates 3.0 if possible.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah I wouldn't use that considering it was 2.5a.

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
That actually reminds me. How do you do that pseudo-airdash with the waddle dees?
I believe you air-dodge/wavedash into the waddledees/doos. It's like an Aerial glide toss but with waddle dees/doos. Gordos don't work :p

heysuess

Smash Cadet
Hey peeps. If anybody cares I'm not dropping King DDD. I love him so much. I'm picking up Kirby as well. He's so much fun!!!

First time playing Kirby in tourney. Set against Burnsy this last weekend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4SYON7nyOI

It's my day two Kirby. So much more room to grow and not make stupid errors. Match was hype! Burnsy was playing amazing it was so close.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
Does Gallo have recent footage of Pit? I should probably be at least #2, if not #1 if Armada doesn't still play.

I'm coming after you, ZSS players.

RyoxSinfar

Smash Rookie
Could you direct link to a person's video's or stream profiles in the list? For example Hylian's video link is not his account (I'm guessing his above links are them). I'm certain not everyone will have an account to use but for those who do I think it would be very helpful. Doing both Youtube and Twitch (or w/e) would help as well, I tend to find Youtube profiles through twitch but not the other way around.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Could you direct link to a person's video's or stream profiles in the list? For example Hylian's video link is not his account (I'm guessing his above links are them). I'm certain not everyone will have an account to use but for those who do I think it would be very helpful. Doing both Youtube and Twitch (or w/e) would help as well, I tend to find Youtube profiles through twitch but not the other way around.
I'll see what I can do, but likely I'll only get around doing the more well known accounts.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Have you tried ctrl + click on the edit button?

I should have a couple vids of my Ike vs Rat's Wolf whenever metroid uploads them, we did a few MMs.

T-Cash

Smash Apprentice
I feel like this list is melee/pm lol ive yet to see hax or vman play project m can someone post links of the vids?

Metà

Smash Master
i should get the vacant olimar spot right now. i'm willing to bet i've put the most time into the character so far of anyone notable. also i'm winning money matches with him now lol. see play for keeps stream

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Have you tried ctrl + click on the edit button?

I should have a couple vids of my Ike vs Rat's Wolf whenever metroid uploads them, we did a few MMs.
I didn't even know you could do that.

Okay, so I added a lot of videos from KTAR 8, TO9, and Gimpyfish's recent tournament. Also, PP now has the number 1 Marth spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom