• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Cat Rapesies !!!!!!!!!!!!! Now With Falco/falcon Pwnage!

Gelton

Smash Apprentice
Haha, nice vids. Weird music arangement on the first one =0.

The luigi is getting pretty slick, gonna haveta watch out for that, i hate fighting him with falco.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
LOL at = "Yes! an actual marth vs luigi match, i know crazy right?" all i see lately is luigizzles vs marths, but besides ur weird lol "sex kick" edgeguarding technique, ur luigi is rather nice

jOs'z

Smash Cadet
About the Doc/Fox match -> You guys are not bad at all, I didn't see big technical problems, was a nice match, I liked it ;)
The only thing who sucked in this match was the stage ...

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
lol its called Tc? is that wat Yagi named it? cuz im pretty sure he was the first to use it ^.^

Gelton

Smash Apprentice
You guys will have to come over and play smash on my new wii, because its sweeter that way =P

Btw, which one of you guys encoded and put those vids together?

punisher47

Smash Journeyman
the matches were good but top cat you need to work on a diffrent approach when playing fox/falco. falco owned you with lasers so just sheild and move in close for a grab and just try to tech chase as best as you can. kinda the same for the fox and try not to do as many stomps cause you missed a lot of them which is why they got good combos on you. but your falcon looks good so just try and work on what i said and see if it works for you also more mindgames.

Big_R

Smash Champion
I did all the work, Gel. We should get over there sometime too though. I'm trying to play anyone... It's like now that I got the whip there isn't as much action going on.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!???? DO YOU KNOW THIS MAN YOU CANT SHIELD AND WAIT FOR A GRAB ITS BIG_r HE PUNISHES NUBS WHO WAIT FOR GRABS, I PRETTY MUCH HAVE TO SHIELD AND WAIT FOR DEATH. GOSH I THOUGHT YOU OF ALL PEOPLE WOULD UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all caps ftw (except this part, oh and the "r" up there)

edited for the actual answer : My actual approach when playing fox/falco is to play them with a character who doesnt SUCK BALLZ

punisher47

Smash Journeyman
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!???? DO YOU KNOW THIS MAN YOU CANT SHIELD AND WAIT FOR A GRAB ITS BIG_r HE PUNISHES NUBS WHO WAIT FOR GRABS, I PRETTY MUCH HAVE TO SHIELD AND WAIT FOR DEATH. GOSH I THOUGHT YOU OF ALL PEOPLE WOULD UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all caps ftw (except this part, oh and the "r" up there)

edited for the actual answer : My actual approach when playing fox/falco is to play them with a character who doesnt SUCK BALLZ
then why play falcon at all if you think he "sucks balls"?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
then why play falcon at all if you think he "sucks balls"?
You can go to any player who mains a Low Tier (or simply doesn't use Fox, Falco, Sheik, or Marth) and ask this question about the character they play main lol

Big_R

Smash Champion
The song in the Falco-Falcon match was "When your heart stops beating" by Plus 44.

P.S.
Putting other vids up takes a lotta time...

Tezuka Zone

Smash Cadet
Yeah well hes gay. Think about what vids he has left i wouldnt put em up either. Get him to put the tape on rapidshare and ill do it.

Big_R

Smash Champion
Is that you Dboy? Maybe if you didn't bail on people I would feel like putting stuff up. Who goes to bike shows... Also, at least I did something. And the only other reason I didn't want to put stuff up against you is I don't really try much against you, so it makes me look bad.

At this point we may as well record new stuff, or play other people and get vids of us vs other people. This 3 player thing is really busting my nuts.

Lol@ you doing it. I think we tried that already...

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
the fox and doc were pretty nice. the only thing i didnt like from the doc is that how u approached a lot of the time by doin a u-air. try using more pill approach or nair or sumthing bc u never really hit him with the uair approach.

Top Bottom