• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 15 Brawl Moments

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Maybe I posted in the wrong section? It's not supposed to be a combo video, just highlights from tourny matches.

BurningSoul

Smash Cadet
The kills aren't too bad but they're nothing out of the ordinary, especially as far as spiking goes. Nice combos here and there but not epic enough.

hankydysplasia

Smash Cadet
I wish more people made compilations like this. I loved it. Although I don't know how the end to that Round 1 match between Ally & M2K isn't #1 - most amazing finish to a Brawl game I've ever seen.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I think it's pretty funny how a video made totally up of clips i've already seen is so good :laugh: I think the clip with Dojo and mikeHAZE should have been a lot higher, and the clip with ally and mew2king should have been 1 or 2 :p Both show how such a slow game just makes it more intense when it's close.

Top Bottom