• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 Online Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
I was just wondering what the general consensus is of who the best online players are. I know this is based a lot on opinion, but the order isn't all that important, just trying to get a feel of who the players are. Thanks for your replies... Happy New Year.

-MR

Moocow007

Smash Ace
malva, johnny, boom, jaime, metroid, sensei, nephiros, moogle, sheermadness, fabrian(maybe?)

i dunno.

_kSo_

Smash Master
AND KSO!!! hahaha jk i havent been playing online lately. My comp is acting up so playing online is like kinda laggy so i havent been able to play..

but that list looks about right

Nephiros

Smash Ace
DreDay is also very good IMO and I'm starting to have trouble beatin' Ecartman..

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
1. Malva
2. Johnny
3. Anonamlous
4. Jacinta
5. Sensei
6. Boom
7. Jaime
8. Frogles
9. Metroid
10. Nephiros

Anonamlous and Jacinta are pretty much kirby only but I have a very very small win rate vs them, and if it was overall skill they probably wouldn't be on this list, but kirby is really really nasty and they're good with him at the same time. Maybe other players don't have much trouble with them but I sure do >_<

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
1. Malva
2. Johnny
3. Anonamlous
4. Jacinta
5. Sensei
6. Boom
7. Jaime
8. Frogles
9. Metroid
10. Nephiros

Anonamlous and Jacinta are pretty much kirby only but I have a very very small win rate vs them, and if it was overall skill they probably wouldn't be on this list, but kirby is really really nasty and they're good with him at the same time. Maybe other players don't have much trouble with them but I sure do >_<
i have so much trouble with good kirbys and pikachus with my fox, but pikachu's are easier than kirbys for me :/

DreDay

Smash Journeyman
1.Malva
2.Johnny
3.SuperBoom
4.JamieHR
5.Too close to call
QuickMan! , ECartman , Frogles , DreDay , Nephiros , Fabian

I think most of us are to close to say whos better but thats the order I think it would go

Fabrian

Smash Journeyman
1.Malva
2.Johnny
3.SuperBoom
4.JamieHR
5.Too close to call
QuickMan! , ECartman , Frogles , DreDay , Nephiros , Fabian

I think most of us are to close to say whos better but thats the order I think it would go
We can beat each other with different characters but overall jaime is pretty tough, and johnny is just crazy.
malva? meh don't look towards that guy lol...

Anyways yeah it'd be pretty tough to decide D= for the last five but the first 5 are pretty accurate.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
heres what I could think of:Malva,Johnny,Metroid,Froogle,Boom,Sensei,Nephiros:)

these aren't in order BTW

Nephiros

Smash Ace
I prefer posting here, thank you. I'll go on the server boards for the belts and ladder but that's it.

smash64guy

Smash Rookie
Bump, no order, people that i have played

- superboomfan
- criminal record (frogles)
- sheermadness
- Zero
- LD
- jaimehr
- derek
- LDZ
- tacos
- NTA

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If you mean top as in skill level, then I definitely belong on this list. While you can easily 'win' with the top tiers, I like to be challenged, and that's why I picked Yoshi! By far, the most difficult character to use and execute with.

smash64guy

Smash Rookie
If you mean top as in skill level, then I definitely belong on this list. While you can easily 'win' with the top tiers, I like to be challenged, and that's why I picked Yoshi! By far, the most difficult character to use and execute with.
no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom