• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toonami Mafia - Game Over - Daytime Programing wins!

TBG

Smash Cadet
Damn, missed sign-ups. /sub I suppose

Edit: Huh, so there's two Toonami games and SWF has no delete function. (or is it just disabled for Dgames?) This is probably about as bad as I could have started off. =v /notsub

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Vote: Vinyl
Vote: Badwolf
Vote: KeviM

Mhm. I haven't played with Jdietz or BSP. Someone tell me stuff about 'em?

Vinyl and Badwolf; how are you both planning to play this game? Any players you find hard to read? What do you both feel your biggest strength is, and how are you both going to use it?

Vote: Badwolf
Wagon go!

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
1. BSP - Have we played before?
2. Soup - Follow your master, follow your soul. Hold my hand. Not Ryker's.
3. Vinyl. - Will you be sheeping me or Ryker? Crucially, why?
4. Krystedez - Run me through your thoughts. Viny's vote on you. Why would he choose you over the more applicable RVS votes?
5. BadWolf - When did you last play with me? When did you last play with Swiss?
6. KevinM - I want to hold your hand. My other half will also. That's a lot of hands.
7. (Orboknown/JDietz hydra) - I'll defer to Swiss' read on you.
8. (Acrostic/Ganymede hydra) - Skip
9. Rajam - Skip
10. Inglorious ******* (JTB) - Hi JTB.
11. Radical Fiction (Ryker/Seiss hydra) - Seiss.
12. Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry) - No content why? Rushed or...?
13. Inferno3044 - Useless as either alignment.
14. Jeoy - Eh.

~Ryker

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Vote: Jeoy

Be active this game, otherwise I'm going to assume you're scum.

#HBC | ѕoup

Blind trust seems like an approachable situation to this; you know that I am not that easy to sway. What do I owe your pardon? A slight gesture of the hand does not always mean good intentions.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Xony said:
how are you both planning to play this game?
Reading, Rereading, making reads.

Any players you find hard to read?
Soup, Swiss, You, maybe kevinm.

What do you both feel your biggest strength is, and how are you going to use it?
I'm not sure as to what strength I have, but if it's communicating with others, I guess that's one strength I have.

Rad Fic said:
Will you be sheeping me or Ryker? Crucially, why?
I think I'd sheep ryker because I've been in more games with him included. I'm not sure about you, despite being a strong player.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm hoping for this game to get going early but not to the point where I have to keep it on task. I'm already OCDing the thread hoping for useful content but since I've been out of Mafia Mindset for a while, allow me. Vinyl., what do you think of Radical Fiction and his use of questions? Is your reasoning to sheep Ryker conclusive?

#HBC | ѕoup

I'll be keeping a close

eye on all of you.

I won't hesitate to lynch inactives this game as they have become the bane of SWFTown, and neither should you. Everyone should tell me their policy towards them and how to handle the situation, I don't want people scrambling for an inactive lynch 2 days to a deadline however, so keep your opinion current and objective. There's a difference between lynching and inactive because we have nothing to go on, and lynching someone who is willingly not participating. My statement made a couple of hours ago was serious and I expect players who fall under the same suit (Badwolf, Krys, Kevin, etc.) to give their full commitment. I'm not going to turn this game into another Mass Effect where I'm posting seven hundred times a day but I want to make myself completely clear here.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
there's also a difference between straight inactivity with no content and stuff like kevmo does, where he does put content into the little that he does post.
scummy over inactive, but pressuring inactives into activity works and will lynch if necessary.
dunmo how my other head feels though

#HBC | ѕoup

there's also a difference between straight inactivity with no content and stuff like kevmo does, where he does put content into the little that he does post.
scummy over inactive, but pressuring inactives into activity works and will lynch if necessary.
dunmo how my other head feels though
Kevin will abuse his style as scum, I've already felt the sting in [redacted]. How does scummy and inactivity not correlate? Can you tell me the difference between an inactive town and an inactive scum?

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
I'm noy saying inactivity isn't something that can be scummy, I'm saying that you can't just say "Person X ain't posting, must be scum!"[orbo in celeb was a decent example iirc] You need to look into what they have posted, look at why they might be inactive, and judge from there.

#HBC | ѕoup

You referenced Kevin as someone who is hard to pin as his style just comes off as inactive. Tell me other players we should be looking out for.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
that's not what i was saying at all though?
I was showing how someone can not have a lot of posts, but can still put content into the few that they do.
but to go over your question, jtb's half of IR, rajam[to some], and krys

#HBC | ѕoup

It wasn't? It came off that way considering you referenced him in the first place, your statement didn't come off as confident but I liked your response and I agree with it.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Soup we offered our hand, extended it.

If you are not with us. You are against us.
Vote Soup
You didn't expect the vote why? We offered. You decided to decline. You knew we would act on this.

I also find it amusing you are gunning for TownCred by taking a hard stance on inactives with no actual content or pressure.

We can all look good by doing that, Soup.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Mhm. I haven't played with Jdietz or BSP. Someone tell me stuff about 'em?
Now we booth know that's patently untrue, no matter which head of yer hydra is speaking. What's yer game? And don't think you can get away from me just because 'yer a fit bird who can flutter her baby blue eyes at a bloke. I'll 'ave you in Scotland Yard like a bomb if you try anythin' dodgey.

#HBC | ѕoup

And you knew that I wasn't going to be sudden to accept your hand without a reason. You make it seem like this is one-sided. You didn't offer me the hand, you offered me a gesture to play a game with you.

#HBC | ѕoup

Orbo, I know you're town but you don't have to question everything or look for an incentive in everything. Some things become clear as they progress. I can't say anymore than this as how RF responds is important to me also.

#HBC | ѕoup

If you are genuinely surprised by me getting fast reads you should probably go and uninstall mafia.

I see nothing else of note to respond to.
I don't like having to spell it out for you but I don't like your slot right now.

#HBC | ѕoup

Maybe it's the fact you come in here with an initiative to try and make as many allies as possible and proceeding to the age old 'follow me blindly and don't question me.' I could care less of how you're reading me because you're either bluffing it really hard or you're scum.

#HBC | ѕoup

Really now...my issue with you is exactly what I said, you shrugged me off and made a bull**** vote expecting me to believe your reasoning that I was 'content less' and 'no pressure.'

Top Bottom