• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link Tournament Results/Discuss Thread (updated 2/1/11)

Zero lost really lame.... lol trip. S@nt you were playing really good, but lots of gay things happened that cost you the set. finally I had a game with you and lost really bad XD

I need to learn how to spam more efficiently.

Twink I think you finished 13th to.
I finished 17th.

My game with S@nT was funny. I was doing really well in the beginning, then I SD'd and it just went downhill from there.

oX_XhYugAX_Xo

Smash Rookie
I went to a tourney with such a low turn out that I won't post it lol but I lost to atomsk and boss.

Anyways I'll update soon only saw that santi had results.

oX XhYugAX Xo - you have results or just videos?
it was the mexico city league with over 70 participants, those participants played with each other against and those who got more points and stocks qualify to the final tournament wich in these case these are the results

1-. hYuga-iTh-
2.-Rafa
3.-Nalga-Tavo
4.-Fohru
5.-Manzano
5.-kriz
7.-Gumi
7.-Orsi
9.-funny
9.-Potter
9.-Sigma
9.-NeXus
13.-BrYan
13.-Luffy
13.-Froz
13.-Hexen

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
hey yesterday night was siege.

i placed 33rd out of 101 in singles

and 7th out 12 in doubles

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
Yeah so um, I played M2K and he is so good at this game. I managed to get him down to 1 stock pretty often but he also 3 stocked me a few times :( None of my TL vs m2k matches were recorded though since he didnt want them to be.

<3 Jason, hes a cool guy :)

Lobos

Smash Master
I'm going to my boy's tourney here in MD but I may need a partner for MLG DC since meep is unsure of going

Lobos

Smash Master
It was 73 entrants, but in tourney I didnt play TL (maybe I should have) so it shouldnt really be added to my results list.

Have you guys played against M2K? If so, howd you go against him?
Yes I have but its been awhile.....I beleive all the other top TL mains have played m2k aswell

MJG

Smash Hero
It was 73 entrants, but in tourney I didnt play TL (maybe I should have) so it shouldnt really be added to my results list.

Have you guys played against M2K? If so, howd you go against him?
He literally forced himself into a MM wih me.

But anyways...there was a match on BF where I took him to last stock. I forgot how the first match went.

Im not so sure he knows the TL MU well though.

Lobos

Smash Master
He doesn't know the TL match up that well. Just don't get gimp'd and you can take him to last stock just about anytime.

kt - yeah if meep doesn't come then i'll be free to team with.....I think everyone else in my region is taken or is sleeping on me lol

MJG

Smash Hero
To be honest, I've wanted to go to one since Pound 4. It depends on my ride situation.

My plan is to either go to Pound 5 or Whobo3. I also really want a good partner (which is never the case for TL lol) but yea. I enjoy doubles more than singles. So we will see.

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
am deff coming to pound 5 this year no more high school johns for me !!! >.<

Lobos

Smash Master
Updated ~~~

Good stuff Jerm, MJG, Hyro, shadowpj, lobos :p, and kingtoon

MLG DC IS 4 DAYS AWAY!!!!

Wish me, Jash, and kingtoon luck!

Yo KT why dont you team with squall? That team is nasty.....if not im still open for teams for some double tl spam ****

~TLK~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toonlinkking777
Updated ~~~

Good stuff Jerm, MJG, Hyro, shadowpj, lobos :p, and kingtoon

MLG DC IS 4 DAYS AWAY!!!!

Wish me, Jash, and kingtoon luck!

Yo KT why dont you team with squall? That team is nasty.....if not im still open for teams for some double tl spam ****
dont forget santi will be there too.

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
it was the mexico city league with over 70 participants, those participants played with each other against and those who got more points and stocks qualify to the final tournament wich in these case these are the results

1-. hYuga-iTh-
2.-Rafa
3.-Nalga-Tavo
4.-Fohru
5.-Manzano
5.-kriz
7.-Gumi
7.-Orsi
9.-funny
9.-Potter
9.-Sigma
9.-NeXus
13.-BrYan
13.-Luffy
13.-Froz
13.-Hexen
hyuga's the best toon link here in Mexico!!

saludos hyuga-sensei! :chuckle:

Top Bottom