• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link Tournament Results/Discuss Thread (updated 2/1/11)

QUIVO

Smash Master
Out of 100:

1. Quivo
2. Jerm
3. Jash
4. Hyro
5-100 rest of you fools

btw I used mk cause metaknight da bess

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
btw guys, i wont be going to columbus anymore :(

im actually taking a much needed break that will probably affect my game terribly (since i dont main dumb characters like mk or snake that you dont really need to practice) but i should hopefully be back sooner or later.

I usually get smashed out for a couple of days after a tournament but to be honest, ive been smashed out since before mlg even happened.

I should hopefully start enjoying this game again so i can once again travel to tourneys and continue to contribute to toon links progress but as of now, Im not in the mood to brawl therefore i wont be playing anywhere near my best so no point in wasting money for tourneys.

much <3

TheJerm

Smash Champion
He beat me in the ditto. I wasnt supposed to play him normally though. But I got disqualified round one from winners and had to start off in losers

MJG

Smash Hero
btw guys, i wont be going to columbus anymore :(

im actually taking a much needed break that will probably affect my game terribly (since i dont main dumb characters like mk or snake that you dont really need to practice) but i should hopefully be back sooner or later.

I usually get smashed out for a couple of days after a tournament but to be honest, ive been smashed out since before mlg even happened.

I should hopefully start enjoying this game again so i can once again travel to tourneys and continue to contribute to toon links progress but as of now, Im not in the mood to brawl therefore i wont be playing anywhere near my best so no point in wasting money for tourneys.

much <3
You will be missed :(

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
I retired from Toon Link, so any further tourney results from now on wont count on this. :( There arent any brawl tournies announced here either so IDK when that will be.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I've retired from Falcon. No matter how sure I am that I'm going to win when I play randoms, I'd much rather switch to Ganon. Just overall more fun.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
He beat me in the ditto. I wasnt supposed to play him normally though. But I got disqualified round one from winners and had to start off in losers
Lee beat you in the ditto? holy ****...

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
well guys am finally done wit prom, skool nd stuff. now back to smash ! prom was great i left on saturday at 2pm nd came home at 9pm sunday !! da best part was when i got home my mom looked at me nd laugh ! i didnt c it coming

Kaffei

Smash Hero
well guys am finally done wit prom, skool nd stuff. now back to smash ! prom was great i left on saturday at 2pm nd came home at 9pm sunday !! da best part was when i got home my mom looked at me nd laugh ! i didnt c it coming
Why did your mom laugh at you, lmao?

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
cuz she knows what i was doin that entire time. most ppls parents started bi*chin about them coming home at 4 am , i came back at 9 pm on sunday !! anyway i played an mk main in my crew today it was interesting. been a while since i played

Kaffei

Smash Hero
cuz she knows what i was doin that entire time. most ppls parents started bi*chin about them coming home at 4 am , i came back at 9 pm on sunday !! anyway i played an mk main in my crew today it was interesting. been a while since i played
**** dem MKs

Top Bottom