• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Too Manly For Brawl - A Falcon Blows Up The Universe Video

Elen

Smash Lord
There was a double falcon punch, but Spirus just accidentally jumped out of his shield into it. Wasn't epic enough.

Elen

Smash Lord
We figured out how money matches work in this format. If the solo player can live 2 minutes without stalling, they win :p

Elen

Smash Lord
Zach we decided it should seem possible, so that we could actually get people to do it :p Believe me, lasting 2 minutes without any form of stalling has been done like twice ever.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
If you can't stall at all, two minutes is kinda hard, I'll agree. It just sounds too balanced to be true.

Two CFals >>>> Universe

Elen

Smash Lord
I wanna make another video of this crazy sort. Any ideas?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
redo it on yoshi's story

the stage in which falcon can channel his ultimate power

unleashing things like sacred combos and proving that he is the best character in the game

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
What about adding a clip of synchronized running on Big Blue with Bunny Hoods, because falcon is so manly he can outrun cars.

Or have the other person be pichu or something, so the raep is even more intense.

Fletch

Smash Master
redo it on yoshi's story

the stage in which falcon can channel his ultimate power

unleashing things like sacred combos and proving that he is the best character in the game
This. A video on Yoshi's Story might be too tough for the internet though.

Top Bottom