• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tomodachi Life Blog... Hooray

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
WELCOME TO TOMODACHI LIFE!

Hello folks, and welcome to Tomodachi Life! This will be a blog of sorts on what happens during my platy through of the life simulator, so hooray! My initial goal in doing this is to go 100 days, and this will be updated daily with photos of the jazz that happens. So without further ado, let's get playing!

To make this as interactive as possible, I'll let you guys on the journey! After the previous entry you may put down your QR code for your mii, and randomly I will pick one from them and that Mii will join us (it'd be easier for me to scan Tomodachi Life codes though...)!

Part 1

So, in this part we get to know the basics of the game, how it works, etc. It starts with us naming our island, which I appropriately named Smash Island. We get our first islander set up too, who would else that be than myself, Staffo!
So he gets hungry, we buy him a legendary Smash Salad, and he loves it!
The game also apparently shows you the favorite foods, things, and least favorite things on the top screen as the Mii experiences it. The 1st Mii will usually always love the first food you give it, so it was easy for myself. Staffo claims it being lonely on the island, so I add my #1 most wanted newcomer, Jumpman!
And without any knowledge of each other, they become friends

Well, that's it for this time, hope to see you again either later today or early tomorrow!​

Last edited:

Goten21

Smash Journeyman
Do you want the Mii I made of myself or do you want the Mii I made of Britney Spears?

Your choice and I'm excited for this tbh
Don't buy TOMODACHI LIFE it is a Animal Crossing rip off
Don't be delusional kthxbai

Last edited:

Niiiiiaiiiick

Smash Cadet
NNID
chaddertonu
3DS FC
5112-3996-5884
o lok col
HNI_0002.JPG