• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Today is the first time I saw the WOMBO Combo...

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
WAS YIYR **** HARD!??!?!

lol... yeah dude it was epic..I just saw something pretty epic from God-Is-My-Rock

Judgement combo .. search it I dont feel like posting here.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
You know, I still haven't seen this.... *watches video* Lol. I love how Melee vids keep getting better and better. That video was too good.

It was a hot combo but I have a feeling that the term Wombo Combo is gonna be overused by noobs within a month
It already is in my school. Every time some gets a two-hit combo for a kill, they HAVE to cheer about their kill. They even yell 'Ken Combo' when ever they get a successful spike.

My teacher's a badass who let's us play Smash64 after we finish tests and quizzes, by the way.....

Wow, you've got an awsome teach then. I wish I knew some good players at my school... <_<

Not saying the bunch of noobs yelling random combo names for what there not are good players
Wait, grammar, Can you re-write that please? (last sentence) If you're saying something along the lines of 'are they n00bs', yeah, they're item n00bs. (Hearts, stars, Hammers, bob-ombs and tirp mines are overpowered)

Edit1: thx 4 fixing

Top Bottom