• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To Portland Smashers

Binx

Smash Master
Hello Portland smashers, I am trying to set up some smashfests at my appartment near gateway transit center on some weeknights and some some weekends.

So PM me if you think you would be interested in coming over.

Foxisthemaster

Smash Apprentice
A Saturday would be better (for me at least).... I think most smash players, who have jobs get saturdays off from work anyways...

A number, and address would be nice.

Will their be money involved?

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Hey Justin did you call me today?

Anyway this little even sounds fun I am wondering when I should set up my tournament again the one I had for the Oregon Empire Games tournament only this will be number 2

Anyway Sunday should be fine but sadly if anything comes up I am sorry my girlfriend might want me with her on Sunday I don't know lol and she isn't going to want to travel

Binx

Smash Master
My phone number is 503-933-9685 I will release my address when I am sure that it is going to happen, but it is right near the gateway fred meyer area.

RIOT: yes I did call you earlier about 9ish

Edit: I am not sure about money, I was thinking everyone could maybe pitch in for pizza, or maybe we could have a tournament, maybe like 3-5 dollars a piece and winner would get 80% and second place would get the left over or something, not sure. I am more than happy to have it be free though. I am sure Riot is up for the money though.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
My phone number is 503-933-9685 I will release my address when I am sure that it is going to happen, but it is right near the gateway fred meyer area.

RIOT: yes I did call you earlier about 9ish

Edit: I am not sure about money, I was thinking everyone could maybe pitch in for pizza, or maybe we could have a tournament, maybe like 3-5 dollars a piece and winner would get 80% and second place would get the left over or something, not sure. I am more than happy to have it be free though. I am sure Riot is up for the money though.
I am always down to money match people ^.^

Sounds like a fun party if your g/f or somebody doesn't mind cooking a pizza I could always get one or two from papa merfys.

I am at my friends house right now but when I get back home I will call you or something Justin oh and 9 is would be hard for anyone to try and get a hold of me last night I was at my g/fs place so I didn't get to much sleep I am like half dead right now.

mangler

Smash Cadet
I am always down to money match people ^.^

Sounds like a fun party if your g/f or somebody doesn't mind cooking a pizza I could always get one or two from papa merfys.

I am at my friends house right now but when I get back home I will call you or something Justin oh and 9 is would be hard for anyone to try and get a hold of me last night I was at my g/fs place so I didn't get to much sleep I am like half dead right now.
oh you left your sun glasses at my house 2 days ago when u were playing gears

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I hate forgetting me sun glasses every where *sigh*

Anyway yeah I will get them when you get home from school maybe find some ways for us to have a few drinks and then enjoy drunken or high smash lol whatever works.

:psycho: ~Riot~ :psycho:

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
I can't go, i've dug myself into too deep a hole of homework, I'd like to go but I really can't... Oh well, I'll prolly see everyone at Corvallis

Binx

Smash Master
Bad news. Not on for this weekend, GF has a job interview monday and wants to relax, so I'll see everyone in Corvallis next weekend! Hopefully I can get something going after that.

Foxisthemaster

Smash Apprentice
Well there is a new tournament on May 26th (1 week after Corvallis)
I don't know when you'll have one, but try to make it on a saturday (if it is convienant for you)

Binx

Smash Master
I can try saturdays I guess, a lot of times I do other things on saturdays, I think the weekend after corvallis is fine for both days though.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Yeah, go to Empire Games instead of trying to hold a smashfest on the same day, in the same city, with fewer people able to be invited.

Also, $5 MM to everyone in this thread.

Binx

Smash Master
yeah I didnt really think about Riot's tournament I'll prolly go there, I am trying to make a regular get together over here though, like two or three times a month hopefully.

Foxisthemaster

Smash Apprentice
yeah I didnt really think about Riot's tournament I'll prolly go there, I am trying to make a regular get together over here though, like two or three times a month hopefully.
Two or three times a month, hell going not to far out of my way, to Portland, sure beats relying on my brother to drive 2 hours to get to a place he doesn't even know how to get to. (OSU, Corvallis)

I'll probably still go to Riot's cause his is in Potland as well

After his, I'll be there

I can just use The Max line.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Two or three times a month, hell going not to far out of my way, to Portland, sure beats relying on my brother to drive 2 hours to get to a place he doesn't even know how to get to. (OSU, Corvallis)

I'll probably still go to Riot's cause his is in Potland as well

After his, I'll be there

I can just use The Max line.
Sounds like a plan after people go to my tournament then we should all head to an after party smash fest with Binx lol

My tournaments are going to be once a month every 3rd Saturday of the month from this day forward.

:psycho: ~RIOT~ :psycho:

Knivez

Smash Ace
"I am an extreme Gamer, they might as well call me a professional gamer, as you can probably see from my blog page, Iam a huge fanboy of Super Smash Bros. Series. Im an avid member of www.Smashboards.com, so you know im not no nuub. To back that up, I've won many tournies in the Beaverton Oregon area, go to any Game Crazy, and ask about Nick, or Steven Willis, and they'll know who we are. I even Think we can live up to such masters such as Esai, and Matt Deezy, and even Ken Huong."-foxisthemaster

LOL

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I am an extreme Gamer, they might as well call me a professional gamer, as you can probably see from my blog page, Iam a huge fanboy of Super Smash Bros. Series. Im an avid member of www.Smashboards.com, so you know im not no nuub. To back that up, I've won many tournies in the Beaverton Oregon area, go to any Game Crazy, and ask about Nick, or Steven Willis, and they'll know who we are. I even Think we can live up to such masters such as Esai, and Matt Deezy, and even Ken Huong."-foxisthemaster

LOL
Money match?

$5 / $10 ? ? ? ?

Knivez

Smash Ace
I hope you're referring to foxisthemaster and not me.

I do actually play ken every so often and he is not in any way less than what people make him to be. To say he is arguably the best smasher in the world is an understatement.

and whos esai?? hahah. some random guy i guess..

And If he's referring to Isai (could be Isaiah), then thats also a LOL.

man those gamecrazy "tournies" must have been tough with people like Esai around.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I defeated Isaiah at a local tournement, I 4-stocked him with only abouot 30% on me. I am teh uber pro. He goes by the name "pinky" and is about 10 years old, but still... uber pro.

On a side-note, I beat Ken in a doughnut eating contest. True story. Almost.
But still... uberpro.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Knives I was talking to you about the whole money match thing ^.^

And Tommy I will take you on in a hot dog eating contest. :laugh: Money match?

I need more people at my tournament am I going to see you down there Tommy? James said he might be able to bring you.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Why were you talking to me? i live in California.

I thought maybe you got confused and thought that i was the one saying " i was an extreme gamer..etc crap", but i was just quoting foxisthemaster's myspace profile.

Foxisthemaster

Smash Apprentice
Foxisthemaster - Do you know a person named Hugo, who might have gone by Wolf?
What?
Nope never heard of him. But my brother did have some friends that attended maybe a half year ago to one of these. Their names were Ryan, and Ry. Supposidly they were the worst two there(Don't worry were tons better then them). Ryan was the person who got me into smashboards. It must be you guys, cause he told me that the best player in Oregon, "James" was their and uses Samus.

Very funny Knivez, that was a while back, on my Myspace(I really should take that off)

brdy_

Smash Lord
All I can say to this thread is, "Wow"

I can't wait to play all of you this summer - be sure to go to SFE and TANG!

Top Bottom